Author Topic: Etched in Stone in the Vampire Coven on Baratak addressed to Strovakov  (Read 1007 times)

Hades

• The Tyrant of the Mist
  • Dark Lord
"Vincent Vasille Stravokov.  Before this evening you meant nothing to me.  After meeting you and seeing how you fight.  How you face one more powerful than you by carefully waiting until his spells expire before attacking - I've come to see you for the coward you truly are.  You've stolen from me a Vjaya and a Black Spur blade.  Unless you wish for me to dedicate all of my wealth and resources to hunting you down and executing you once and for all - you will return my property.  I have hired a very large service of men and woman to stake out your home day and night.  No matter where you run - we will find you.  We will kill you.  We will burn your casket and remove your head.   You have but one solitary chance to return my property to me.  If you do so I will call off the hunt.  I will give you peace to do as you see fit.  This is your chance.  Otherwise I've a vast wealth and many men at my disposal who will dedicate every waking moment to seeing your corpse burned and your head removed.  If you wish to find a peaceful resolution.  If you wish to not have to look over your shoulder every time you exit your coffin, then you will comply to this scrawling by returning what you have taken.  Prior to this day you meant nothing to me.  After your acts of cowardice and theft however - You've just pissed off the wrong witch hunter.  Return what was stolen and we will find peace.  Fail to comply and you will find eternal death.  The choice is yours.  My name is Alexander Silvanus and I am a man of my word.  Leave a message at Constantine's fishing lodge if you comply.  If within two days I do not receive said message - then you would do well to remain in hiding.  Otherwise your unlife will be at its end permanently.  Many have joined my cause.  I offer you this one chance at a peaceful resolution.  The choice is yours"

~The Hunter
Alexander Silvanus.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 01:01:42 PM by Hades »
"Alexander the Destroyer"

"In a closed society where everyone is guilty, the greatest crime is getting caught. In a world full of thieves, the greatest sin is stupidity" ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Hades

• The Tyrant of the Mist
  • Dark Lord
[Word would quickly spread of a evening battle between Vincent and Alexander.  With the weaving of Vincent's necromantic magic, Alexander fell motionless to the ground.  His body was never recovered, nor has he been seen or heard from since.]
"Alexander the Destroyer"

"In a closed society where everyone is guilty, the greatest crime is getting caught. In a world full of thieves, the greatest sin is stupidity" ~ Hunter S. Thompson