Author Topic: Area - Trash barrel needed in OCC area and lounge!!!  (Read 1781 times)

Canuck148

• New to the Mists
Area - Trash barrel needed in OCC area and lounge!!!
« on: July 26, 2008, 04:55:00 PM »
With the new encumbrance system this is very important. I logged in my PC that i hadn't played in a long time and had a eight steel suits of armour that i needed to throw in the  trash. The armours were part of a plot that is no longer relevant. I spawned into dverghiem, hoping i could dump it there. Unfortunately it was occupied. I asked the player to leave it alone as it was OCC. The player refused, stating "I do what i like". I was looking forward to a afternoon of RP and fun, only to have it ruined.  I won't log in til i see a DM on. :(

P.S. Or another thought.. make the trash disappear immediately?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 05:07:17 PM by Delphinidae »

Delphinidae

• Phasing in and out of PoTM
  • Dark Power
  • My poor wererats get no love.
Re: Area - Trash barrel needed in OCC area and lounge!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 05:55:06 PM »
If either of you has an issue, take it up with the DM team. Moving the posts to the moderator boards. Topic is having a trash can in the OOC Hall/Lounge. Although unless the contents in the trash disappears instantaneously, it's still possible for someone to take it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 05:57:37 PM by Delphinidae »

Ongoing Plots
Legacy of Blood
The Eye of the McGraths

Helaman

• What the hell am I doing here?
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 05:29:54 AM »
I want a Coke Machine in the OCC lounge

*waits for the wrath of Delph*

And Otake, Wulfgang Eberhardt, Aesin, Humiko, Bonereaver, Anthrania + whatever concept I am playing with...

Kendaric

• Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 11:21:32 AM »
If either of you has an issue, take it up with the DM team. Moving the posts to the moderator boards. Topic is having a trash can in the OOC Hall/Lounge. Although unless the contents in the trash disappears instantaneously, it's still possible for someone to take it.

Trash placed inside the trash barrels seems to disappear only after all PCs have left the area as far as I can tell. A trash barrel would still be a useful addition to the OOC area in case you still carry old plot items and need to dispose of them OOCly.