Author Topic: A small letter to a friend  (Read 1579 times)

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• The Cult of the Morninglord
  • Dark Power
  • The Chuck Norris of RP -Eraldur
A small letter to a friend
« on: July 26, 2008, 02:55:38 AM »
[a small hawk delivers a sealed letter to a woman in barovia the letter reading as followed]

My friend, I considered what you said. Perhaps there is a chance if but slim for things to change for me. The only way I know how is to perhaps try to amend things with those that wronged me. Its risky yes, probably even foolish on some level, I dont care one way or another I want to see my children again. You are right perhaps the darkness that is in me and that I embrace is not wholly consumed me. I dont know in either case. What I do know is that if you do not hear from me in a few days it likely means that those that betrayed me have once again done so. And likely will also mean my capture and being turned into the guards. Its hard for me to maintain this focus of choice, I hope I can keep it long enough to see this through to the end. If I am once more betrayed, and I am put to the stake to burn. Well, I'm sorry, sorry for everything. I only did what I thought was right.

Your friend, Drudoc

//OOC: The letter is to Ekaterina Shadowborne as I dont know the playres forum name :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 12:33:23 PM by Ryltar/ Robert Archer »

Haplo Nexus

• Dark Lord
  • "Innocence proves nothing."
Re: A small letter to a friend
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 03:13:54 PM »
//She doesn't ever access the forums. Pass it on to her IG I suppose.

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 04:20:19 PM »
((http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=601

Ekaterina Shadowborn's profile, but like said above, she dosnt come on often))
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 05:05:05 PM by Delphinidae »

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

thorgrimm

• New to the Mists
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »
[Ekaterina sighs deeply after reading the note..  ]

Oh, my poor old friend... Those whom you trusted are too blind to see beyond the ends of their noses..  I have prayed for the wisdom to lead you back to the path of light, and prayed even more fervently that I might keep you safe until you were truly redeemed. 

[carefully folding the note, she sighs once more and kneels in prayer]

Oh mighty Tyr, I pray once more for Thy guidance. A warrior of light has strayed and would once more find the path of righteousness, if only given the chance. Watch over Drudoc, for she is worthy of Thy gaze. I beseech Thee to give me wisdom to do Thy will and the strength to overcome whatever obstacles which might lie before me in this quest.

[She rises and notices the ravens flying over her head]

I hope I'm not too late, my friend... I pray I'm not too late..

(Actually, I read the forums almost every day. I just rarely post)