Author Topic: Feat - Warding Guesture - Discussion  (Read 11889 times)

Delphinidae

• Phasing in and out of PoTM
  • Dark Power
  • My poor wererats get no love.
Re: Feat - Warding Guesture - Discussion
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2008, 10:09:00 AM »
In NWN, once per day means till you rest or once time per rest. Was this done without resting at all?

Ongoing Plots
Legacy of Blood
The Eye of the McGraths

Bad_Bud

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2008, 10:23:56 PM »
Five zombies, three ran in fear.  I killed the two, then the remaining three went back to normal and I scared two of them off again with another ward.

failed.bard

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2008, 10:28:10 PM »
Five zombies, three ran in fear.  I killed the two, then the remaining three went back to normal and I scared two of them off again with another ward.

Will it work on ones that weren't feared the first time?  My interpretation was, if you failed to repel them with it, the later arrempts auto failed.  Wilhelm has used it once, I think, in the last 9 levels, so I can't say how well it works.

Rex

• Dark Power
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2008, 11:27:28 AM »
I've played Ping Pong with Warding gesture before.  Don't know if it's changed, but for awhile you definitely could use it over and over again.  Don't recall off hand how many uses it gets.

~Rex
Sometimes brutal violence is the only answer.

Kendaric

• Undead Master
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2008, 12:55:14 PM »
I've played Ping Pong with Warding gesture before.  Don't know if it's changed, but for awhile you definitely could use it over and over again.  Don't recall off hand how many uses it gets.

~Rex

It gets 3 uses per day/resting period. I'm not sure whether it can be used twice in a row on a creature that previously made it's save, but I'll test it in game.

Edit: Tested it in game and it can be used repeatedly on the same creature, tried it with a zombie of some kind and a wererat (yes, I like the feat and took both versions :) )
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 06:25:34 AM by Kendaric »

Bad_Bud

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2008, 07:44:31 PM »

The feat description doesn't say anything about not being able to use it multiple times on the same creature, though.