You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Request: Patience, forebearance and praise...  (Read 1192 times)

Helaman

• What the hell am I doing here?
  • Dark Power
Request: Patience, forebearance and praise...
« on: July 22, 2008, 07:31:03 AM »
Guys (and I'm not attacking or knocking anyone here) lets try to relook at how we post here on issues affecting the Dev's and DM teams.

I'm detecting signs of frustration and burn out from some of the replies from both sides of the fence, but particulary from Soren and thats never good.

The Dev's are rolling out some BIG changes in the next few months as well as the latest upgrade... thats a lot of work for ANY volunteer organisation. I know the Dev team are aware of the issues and bugs we have now but they gotta fit those into the prioritisation list for the short term. Lots of things have been said - and thats NOT a bad thing. Now its time to let things move.

As some one who has made ill worded comments, I say sorry and once again add my thanks for this wonderful server.

In the next month or so, lets calm down, accept things are as they are FOR THE MOMENT and let Soren and the crew do that voodoo that they do so well... lets drop the herbs, loot etc stuff for the moment - they definetely know about it - and give them some breathing space. If there is a bug, just post it as normal on the bug thread and it will be fixed sooner or later.

I'd also ask that anyone who wants to reply to this thread take a deep breath and come back to it 5 minutes later :lol:  I'm not the 'Joy' police or anything and this is NOT a condemnation of anything posted earlier... but as the forums have been a place were we can post as we feel (up to a point) this is my post.  Lets have more patience and praise... suggestions and opinions they have and will work on in due course.

And Otake, Wulfgang Eberhardt, Aesin, Humiko, Bonereaver, Anthrania + whatever concept I am playing with...

failed.bard

Re: Request: Patience, forebearance and praise...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 07:38:35 AM »
It is, however, still alright to blame everything on EO.