You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Feats - Disarm and knockdown  (Read 1603 times)

superman300038

• Undead Master
Feats - Disarm and knockdown
« on: July 21, 2008, 07:49:44 AM »
    I was playing another game and thought this up.

Could the disarm feat be tweaked so it could target the main hand or the offhand?  Or possibly if you disarm the main hand and attempt the feat again it automatically cycles to the off hand?

I am sure it does this when someone is dual weilding; but I am asking if it can be made to do that for someone who is fighting with a one handed weapon and shield.

There are few moments in gaming that give me that "Oh sh__" feeling like having a shield knocked out of my hand does.  I know I would use the feat more if I could target their shield arm with it.  And yes, I believe picking off hand or main hand would be better then cycling it.

Also with knockdown.. I thought I posted this on a thread concerning the new patch but I could not find it so..

If we get horses will the knockdown feat unable us to knock each other off horses?  Because that would be awesome.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 08:48:01 AM by Delphinidae »

Arch_Angel00

• New to the Mists
Re: Feats - Disarm and knockdown
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 09:46:27 AM »
If we get horses will the knockdown feat unable us to knock each other off horses?  Because that would be awesome.

Heh, dunno about you, but Ill be aiming for the horse  :)  .  I almost think it would be easier to KD someone riding a horse than KD the actual person.