Author Topic: The Ranger that got lost  (Read 6312 times)

Budly

• Dark Power
Re: The Ranger that got lost
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »
A entry in a journal that Aleyi keeps well hidden

The women of this damn realm is not like my home realms..., either they love women and marry women. Or they are in love with beasts...or idiots. Or they simply hate you cause of religion. But that is rather normal....by Ezra....support me in this time of troubles.

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 05:36:32 PM »
Aleyi left the keep, walk off towards the keep, early morning before even the sun was fully up, he entered and struggled his way to the last chamber, ending the living unliving in his way, vanquishing the evil for a while.

He walked inside the odd room with the glowing ball and the prayer to Ezra. He murmured a word...Yvonne..then he slowly left and closed the door, throwing a glance back as he is walking away from the chamber down the corridor, yet again murmuring......I miss the old days...Yvonne.

Many memories was chained to this place for Aleyi, he felt awkward and perhaps even dropped a tear as he was thinking about the women he once travelled with and had loved.

Old memories never seem to die...he thought and walked out into the morning rain.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 06:19:04 PM by Budly »

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2009, 07:29:15 PM »
Entry into a well torned, scorched journal that Aleyi keeps close, locked and well hidden if not on him.

There was more or less an attempt on my life some days ago. Seemingly aswell by one of the wanted Von Zeklos garda. Sir Gus Shadowshield managed to save me from the situation but I presume he killed the lady in the situation.

I would have wanted to somehow speak with her and see what her aim was. She seemed clueless of to why she was searched for by the Von Zeklos for treason or similar. It seems something goes on above our heads in the keep and I do not enjoy it. Templar Unuldor seemed to have stalked me aswell, seemingly knowing that they would come out to hunt me down in the outfit of a Fifth Warden.

I cannot help but feel that there is many odd personas around the Von Zeklos, the Saint although is so calm and seemingly not seeing what I see. But I sense she is not one to lure. With time she show what she can do if anyone defy her. She is not choosen by Ezra to be her Saint for nothing.

But it still seems something goes on in the keep, I am sure the Saint know more then she say to me and my dear sister Sarimah.

But from now on I must keep my head high, my senses to the fullest while I travel outside the Von Zeklos outskirts. They have already somehow captured the Saint. How it happended I am still unsure of. The so called Apostle Dagon was with her, but I am sure he is easy to bribe. Cause after all his a diseased ridden rat. I shall stand strong and support my Saint, my fifth and Ezra.

I shall not kneel to the legion

Beata Ezra

Clarion Warden of the fifth

Aleyi

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2009, 07:31:03 AM »
A new entry in the book of the CLarion

I do not often write down the experiences I had of late, they not perhaps worth notice or to be read by people who would find this book upon my death or in my home, people such as children if I ever should have a women to bare a child.

I has of late, spent most my time walking the Von Zeklos land and standing about in the empty chapel. Wurtbeich has left with most of the fifth. I do not know why nor will I perhaps know. I sense we are in danger here. This keep is whicked and the guards are corrupt. Which makes my trust in someone like Unuldor, the templar and Von Zeklos guard to be a bit flawed. I ventured with my dear Saint Marle Webber and templar Unuldor last day, seemingly he should listen to my orders when she, our Saint is not around. I gave him a a option to decide last time when I spoke to him. Pick alliegance, us of the fifth or the Von Zeklos. This was seemingly shunned by the others in the fifth.

Non the less, I shall respect the Saint, Sentire and the others above me's orders. The notices that my old Warden Nell has written although worries me. If this is true, all the power I have put into this might be to no avail. The fifth can crumble under one mans insanity. I believe it is all rumours and biased by an alliance of the home faith and the garda of Vallaki and their burgomaster. I will try to open a dialog with Warden Nell of the home faith. To see what she has to say. The fifth is true, it is. They shun us like all other shunned the other creations of the other cults.

Although the Saint proclaims my importance and her wish to not have me hurt, seemingly I am not of importance to those who move their pawns against our pawns. Seemingly they think I am am a played card. I wonder if they even know I am still alive? As of before my notice I left under Warden Nells. This is of course perhaps good but the Clarion of the revelation cannot hide. I shall continue trying to discover what lays beyond the mist that is covering this whole religious conflict. I myself was not there when the others decided to form the fifth. I came in late and I wonder what has gone between their mouths.

My hiding among the elf's of Deganwy made my elven knowledge grow again, I can communicate with them and understand them. Perhaps I can go to the elf's there and ask what they heard. Many of them, like Nara'ia do visit Vallaki and maybe even live there. But my trust in the Saint and Ezra is flawless. I shall continue my search for the truth, Ezra's words shall be spread.

Beata Ezra
Clarion Aleyi
Her faithful servant 

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2009, 07:01:05 AM »
A new entry in the journal of the Clarion

Whatever happended I have no idea, I guarded the walls, tensionly waiting for the witches to show themself. I didn't see a single soul. I sit here now, writing in my journal. I still wonder what happended this day, how they can sink so low to attack the keep on a day of marriage. It must been many or strong witches who came by. I went around the Von Zeklos domain in the moring and many soldiers layed dead.

Whatever happended I have not been informed. The Saint disappeared into the chapel. I presume I should continue this day by walking the land, guarding the walls if the Captain lets me. Seemingly we lost a lot this day, sadly.

Beata Ezra
Clarion Aleyi
Her faithful servant

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 04:38:13 AM »
The keep been attacked, yet again. It lays in ruins as I enter it from my journey.

Me and the servant John Henry together with our great lady Nicolets Von Zeklos has worked on restoring what we can and arrange the farmers to come. Sadly, people like Unuldor shows up late, that worthless fool brings along friends who mock me and my titles.

I stripped the man of this Templar title.

Vasten aswell came along with a woman who seem to know Unuldor, she did not show her head upon request and Unuldor proclaimed they where to be trusted. What he says I do not care form, it is naive to think they would not try anything. This keep is not some kind of base for rest between travels nor a place you bring friends. But things was coming to a better, Lady Lavinia returned which was good news but also did a idiot mercenary return who seemed to think the keep was his. He proclaimed his contract was gone and was to renew, yet he walked about as if he owned the place. Which others also did. I did try to organize it all...but to no avail...People seem not to care much for manners and superiors. I perhaps failed here before as well but when the lady ask for privacy with two guests, that is privacy she should have and...

The entry stops here, as Aleyi meets someone where he sits writting. A turn of event that ends up in the chapel, where his brutally stabbed down by raiders and looters, or at least so is his last thought before he falls upon the altar.

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 11:12:35 AM »
All those who oppose the revelations of Ezra shall witter and crumble.

The Vulture shall be shot down and the maggots will feast upon it, the cougar shall eat the rotten flesh and they all shall die in one place, one day, one night. Destroying themself in darkness.

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2009, 11:40:19 AM »
I been gone for so long, between death and life.

I am have although returned and I thank Ezra for it. But yet again life shattered as I arrived somehow to Dement. The Saint and my sister is captured. I fear for their life's, they proclaim that the garda here do their duty but I believe they are like everything else here, corrupted and that is why Ezra once sacrificed herself.

To stop the suffering of the few who is not corrupted. The filth in Dement is just a bit more fancy and rich then their Barovian brothers and sisters. I prayed to Ezra to curse them all in eternal darkness for their acting.

The vermin must be slayed with iron and fire

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 05:49:47 PM »
My days in Dement goes on

Many interesting characters do I meet, everyone with their own agenda, personality and vision of the world.

Scrutinizing them proves to be interesting, everyone is so diffrent.

The fifth is weak and shattered, It seems that many died indeed as the Keep feel by the hands of the maggot. Justice and honour is corrupted in a society where the ruler is lazy and fat, non caring of its people. Only through chaos can true order come, through the time of trouble the order will be restored under her law.

The Dementliue is careless, fat and lazy while the Barovian is paranoid, narrowminded and Ignorant.

When the time of unparalleled darkness comes upon those who defied her words will all be lost, lost in the mist for their ignorance!

The knight in shining armor will let go of the thug, to let him rape and murder again. The judging blade do not need evidence, it just need to know and the heads shall roll of those who defy purity of soul, the essence of a uncorrupted society is to be pure in soul. If anyone so as of think of plot, corrupted and taint those around them they shall be decapitated for their crimes. To stop new flies from growing one must stop the fly that layed the maggot.

And often the fly will have nothing to lay eggs in if you slay the cougar that slayed the deer the flies lay the maggot in. The cougar is behind a lot, it sits on its rocky throne and looks over its wood, it's empire. It is out to slay unfairly, attack the innocent. It is the cougar that do not clean out the taint that lets the flies suck the blood of the weak and wounded.

But like the candle's flickery glow has the nightly darkness bow to it, so shall the woodsmans bow and arrow have the cougar go under and Ezra's justice and order shall prevail over all who try to disobey and put it to ruin   

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2010, 06:56:50 AM »
In my dreams I see Barovia burn, it's wretched people burn, its wretched leader burn, its wretched guard burns, everyone burns in the fire of immorale and injustice. The legion is deeply roted in this corrupted and tained land, I see upon it and I see bad memories, see lost love, lost friends and lost hope. It is a meeting place of fools and evil, one must surge it, purge it...and that is with fire.

Barovia must be destroyed, this evil nation is far into the darkness to be clenched and saved.

Barovia exiled their hope, their only way to safety, now it shall burn, filthy heatens

Beata Ezra

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2010, 01:46:58 PM »
Where is she?

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2010, 10:46:37 AM »
I have spent my last weeks in Barovia.

My old "home", Vallaki, the Broken Bell!

I have so many memories from this inn. How I miss those old days, before the exiling, before the torture and our exodus.

Barovia is plunged in darkness and I have aimed to purge it, with fire in Ezra's name. But I saw light in darkness and from a native of all people to bring it. Such innocent, purity from one single woman had changed my mind. It reminded me of my old days here somehow when travelled with Yvonne and Belinda.

Oh non the less, I changed my mind of  Barovia I think, one must see the light in the dark and in the dark it is easier to see the light. But to see darkness in light is harder. Sadly she had for some reason cancel my ordered Balok lessons, I might be an outlander but seemingly she accepted me and I think she found the idea of me getting to know Balok to adjust myself to this culture was good.

I shall ask her to see if she would accept the offer of meeting outside the store for a minor dinner and conversation, in the morning I shall do so!

Beata Ezra! Our guardian in the mist, this is written by your Clarion, bringer of your revelation 

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2010, 12:44:04 PM »
Ezra! Speak to me, I have closed myself inwards, I do barely speak to the faithfuls. I am in need of guidance, through the mist. I need your help.

I a

The entry abruptly ends.

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2010, 11:05:04 AM »
This desert realm is sick and vile. Keeping slaves...We need to cleanse this these lands, Ezra must purify it!

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2011, 05:19:41 PM »
I lay await, I listen. I await the day, the night.

Like a fox in hiding, like the hawk I keep my eyes steady upon what lays around me. The mist is thick but the guardian guides me. Her lantern keeps my eyes open to the revelation, to the truth. The void, the mist has taken and blur ed my brothers and sisters of the four other faiths of my goddess. Corrupted by their time in this realm.

I pray each day. I been keeping away from everyone of late, waiting. Waiting. When the signs come I shall stride on and the truth shall be seen even by the mist eyed. Like she guided me, I shall continue to guide my herd, my brothers and sisters as they seek my guidance. Oh Guardian, guide me through this time of trouble

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2011, 02:51:28 PM »
Like a lantern guiding the lost in the night
Like a hand, helping the fallen to stand
Like an arrow, piercing the skull of the attacker
Like a mighty moose, glancing upon its forest from the largest hill, guarding its kingdom from those who wish it harm.

So do Ezra with her faithful, upon the coming of darkness her faithful shall stand united as the legion crumble under its own weight. Disbelief is ignorance and doom.

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 01:27:26 PM »
Barovia...

Cursed of the living dead. Of a depressed people. I have many memories from this damn land and how often have we been exiled, allowed again, exiled? Zeklos was my home. Perhaps there was odd things going on but now it truely is a keep of darkness. A ruin, nothing. Darkness. Barovia is a part of the Legion, the whole nation is cursed. To purify it will be....hard. I believe fire must be used.

There is gems among copper. Some there is still hope for. But I remember what they done to me, to people I know. I remember it all and I am her Clarion. I told them I would shape the fifth Of Ezra and Ezra shown the revelation. It is a struggle and I been behind the curtain, hiding from much of my duties. The others been working upon shaping the order.

The one and true order.

The coming must be near. One need to think from the perspective that near to a god can be a thousand years or perhaps one year? We need to prepare non the less. If one can put a foot down in Barovia and establish a temple that tells of her true revelation, then we have taken a enormous step towards! Barovians are stubborn and fill of hate.

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2011, 11:26:20 AM »
I stand vigilantly waiting and waiting, where is have she gone?

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2011, 02:50:37 PM »
I have dreams of Barovia, dreams of my own, purged through a invasion of the true faith, the fifth. Hordes of templars invading the country, converting the missguided Ezrite of Vallaki...Miss Ward, Warden Ward...and everyone else in that minor cathedral. The inhabitants deserve to be saved from the legion. They been under the control of the legion for long, they lurk the land and their count do nothing.

One single person turned my opinion on the Barovian people, one single person alone, this woman must been sent by Ezra to show me that there is kindness and heart in the Barovian people. They are supressed and occupied. I wish to see them liberated and following the lantern of Ezra, the light of the revelation and the truth of the coming of darkness. In time all shall know of what comes, they shall see the truth as it been folded out before their eyes and spoken of. Those who shall be saved will be saved and the legion shall destroy itself.

The Clarion