Author Topic: Falling Hidden Sneakers  (Read 5589 times)

Chrisman888

• The Man Of The Hour
  • Dark Power
Re: Falling Hidden Sneakers
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 10:21:15 PM »
Yea, my Octo-camo comment was for earlier and a bit off-topic.

But the prone.. is in defensive of the sneakers, you can't really change a spell too throw you out of stealth, because who is to say all sneakers are always standing up?
Current Characters:
- Horatiu Milosovici (Barovian)
- Garbhan Macduff (Forlon)

hi-di-ho

• Dark Lord
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2008, 01:06:29 AM »
What I meant to say is that its not because of weather, but because tracks can be seen, most animals like birds that would be noisy in warmer seasons are gone, and the crunch of snow when you step, especially if your heavy. if one were to stand still or use camo, I can see that, but if your lugging loot or a body in snow, your making yourself a larger target, tracks could be odder if you try to drag anything or move at a crawl, if your bleeding from an encounter your leaving a good trail that would be glaring in snow.

Thats the case I was stating before.

Rex

• Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2008, 11:35:52 AM »
What I meant to say is that its not because of weather, but because tracks can be seen, most animals like birds that would be noisy in warmer seasons are gone, and the crunch of snow when you step, especially if your heavy. if one were to stand still or use camo, I can see that, but if your lugging loot or a body in snow, your making yourself a larger target, tracks could be odder if you try to drag anything or move at a crawl, if your bleeding from an encounter your leaving a good trail that would be glaring in snow.

All things that could be factored into the rolls I suppose, much like what is already done for opening chests and such while sneaked, in the presence of monsters (which apparently generates XP as well or it did a month back or so).

~Rex
Sometimes brutal violence is the only answer.

penny

• Outlander
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2008, 02:08:58 AM »

the actual areas don't change to snow though. It would be nice if they did.
Plays as:
Mira
Adriana Cardei