Author Topic: Charity house food constantly taken  (Read 2192 times)

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• The Cult of the Morninglord
  • Dark Power
  • The Chuck Norris of RP -Eraldur
Charity house food constantly taken
« on: June 29, 2008, 11:14:59 AM »
Some of the usual slum dwellers that go to the charity house in the hopes of a warm free meal are disapointed lately with the fact that often the entire case of food down to the last crumb is empty. Some peasants and newly arrived outlanders looking for shelter are also disapointed in this fact.

One halfling though is reported to make a note of this to Father illie. "I swear your supplies be turning up at Murnu's there, someones coming in here and lugging it all off for easy gold. I understand you want to give out charity to those needing it but, hells, dont you think someone for three days taking it all is a bit much? What about the rest of these starving peasants and us new folks here?" He says gesturing tot he peasants and a trio of other outlanders.

He then looked back to Illie for any replies

Helaman

• What the hell am I doing here?
  • Dark Power
Re: Charity house food constantly taken
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 07:47:02 PM »
The lightbringer Yoshinaka rubs his hand over his shaved Pate...

"Interesting... Please have 2 or 3 peasants or beggars in here to watch the food for us. After all its in their interests... and the lightcarriers in the corridor can see if they attempt to carry away or eat way too much."

"As for food... Who wants to be fed?"

Yoshinaka reaches into his pouch, brings out 500 fang and gives it to another lightbringer.

"Take one or two of these men and buy what you need, I will stand your post temporarily"

//A GM can deduct the funds from me.

And Otake, Wulfgang Eberhardt, Aesin, Humiko, Bonereaver, Anthrania + whatever concept I am playing with...

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 10:11:53 PM »
Percy eyes yoshinaka some. "Its not the point that we get fed or others for that matter, its the poitn someone be sneaking in here stealing all your food and then selling it again to murnu most likely. Doesnt that bother you?" He says

Helaman

• What the hell am I doing here?
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 10:23:55 PM »
"Of course it bothers me"

"It bothers me that someone could consistently carry 30-40 pounds of food out the door without the floor squeeking or making sounds in the larder and so on... but having one or two of you here through out the day will solve that"

"Hence the reason I made the suggestions that some of the less fortunate of you say with the food in the Kitchen to make sure it is stolen again... and the Lightbringers, here and here will see if they are not selling it out the back door"

"That should benefit everyone - the food is secured, the less fortunate that are watching the food can have a larger portion through the day for their labours and the Lightbringers are not tied up in the kitchen"

"If worse comes to worse I'll also pay a beggar or two a fang a day to sit in a warm kitchen, watch the food and look to the welfare of others in that the food isn't stolen"

Yoshinaka beams, smiling widely at the small crowd.

"I cannot change the past... I can influence the future - and together we can hope for a better tomorrow"

And Otake, Wulfgang Eberhardt, Aesin, Humiko, Bonereaver, Anthrania + whatever concept I am playing with...

DM Shadowspawn

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 10:28:40 PM »
Ilie looks down at Percy and says. "in truth I am saddened at the depravity some will stoop to for greed."

Light Carrier Biui states simply. "I will remain vigilant and watchful over those whom seek our aid. Those whom take more then their share to feed more then themselves and their families will be stopped. I came to see the light of the Morninglord by coming here seeking food. Many are in need and we will not turn those in need away."

Light Carrier Biui takes his place standing near the food hamper providing food to those asking and those in need.

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 11:35:24 PM »
Percy grunts to yoshi. "Fair enough." he says then eyes illie and nods some.

"I'm not trying to sya how to do thing here, sorry if i came off like that, just annoyed me that three times my companions and i came here short on gold and could find nothing, and had to venture off a bit after noon to find a deer to bring down and got nearly killed then on the way back by a wererat outside. Forgive me anger has always been a trouble spot of mine." He says with a respetful nod. "...Excuse me then. I'll see what I can do to help you fill that larder up. Dont suppose you got a cow that needs milking eh? There abuot the perfect height for me." He then grins some proably seriously too.

Delphinidae

• Phasing in and out of PoTM
  • Dark Power
  • My poor wererats get no love.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 11:37:30 PM »
//Could this be moved to the Whispers in the Shadows? It's not a written announcement.

Ongoing Plots
Legacy of Blood
The Eye of the McGraths

Maryn

• Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 11:38:21 PM »
Maryn, leaves her usual post at the church in the outskirts, and takes to spending a great deal of time in the slums shelter, helping prepare food for the homeless, and discreetly watching for one who would take more then their fair share.  She also goes and asks Ilie for a private word.  // to be done ingame at shadowspawns convenience //

Madnobody

• Undead Master
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 02:03:31 AM »
On a passing patrol, CPl. Zarovan of the Guard is seen dropping a coinpurse into the collection till..when opened inside is 250 gold fangs.
(If a dm could deduct this,it'd be great.)