You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: New areas  (Read 2821 times)

failed.bard

New areas
« on: June 04, 2008, 09:58:26 AM »
  Loving what I've seen of the new caverns so far.  Didn't have a chance to go through it all due to a swarming incident, but looks really good.

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
Re: New areas
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 10:27:14 AM »
Yeah, its great. Having fun watching the crawls.  :)

Ric

• <Insert pwnage innuendo>
  • Dark Power
  • The writer that keeps going ... And going ...
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 10:17:04 PM »
I like them.  Very large and easy to get lost in.  :)

k_moustakas

• Dark Power
  • Shadow calls... shadow whispers...
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 07:10:07 PM »
If these are the same areas I bumped into today... brilliant!

It's nice to sort of wander somewhere to check if herbs grow and all of a sudden... there's a new passage! And it leads into this HUGE place! That actually has a journal to read! Liked the monsters too. I think it's just what fighters needed to stop whinning... well... with a bit of help still but!
And the most important thing: new area (with loot in, unlike the burial grounds which are ultra cool but...) means less congestion!

Keep it up!
Has been described as a sometimey player

Serevain

• Undead Master
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 11:51:20 PM »
... TELL ME WHERE?!?!?!

Virgil, Shattered Husk
Sir Tristan Crowley, Bastard Knight of the Charitable One
Operon Amentlus, Dwarf Magus
Ignatie Carmitru, Vallaki Garda

engelfire

• Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 12:01:38 AM »
when ivisited those, i had this horrible (in a good way horrible :D ) feel of underdark heheh. would so freaking awesome to have small drow settlement there and option for drow players to have it as faction base.

a place to hang around and so on
Vino - Who are you calling fat !?
Hekathn - You make a fine collection of bodyparts nnggghhh...

Rex

• Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 01:13:18 AM »
when ivisited those, i had this horrible (in a good way horrible :D ) feel of underdark heheh. would so freaking awesome to have small drow settlement there and option for drow players to have it as faction base.

a place to hang around and so on

Nothing stopping the drow from going there if they want to.  NOT enough drow to justify giving their own base to.  I so kinda like the caves on one hand, but I don't think the cave life respawns Anywhere near fast enough, and it seems a shame there are no Myconids ANYWHERE, where we have these huge prolific mushroom fields.

Some edible mushrooms would be nice to.  Some of the terrain is a bit twitchy you can hang yourself up in weird spots and clouds of Bats mean lag spike, but over all, nice to have something but the ever continuous empty forest to run through.

~Rex
Sometimes brutal violence is the only answer.