Author Topic: Attitude of the many cursed  (Read 3505 times)

superman300038

• Undead Master
Attitude of the many cursed
« on: June 15, 2008, 09:05:44 AM »
    This thought just popped into my head out of nowhere and I decided to go ahead and post it.

With all the vampires, werewolf's and other cursed souls out there I was curious about how they feel towards Strahd.  I suppose this would be geared towards those that have the IC knowledge of what he really is.

Do they fear him? Hate him? Hope to join him?  Maybe want to escape his notice... or just simply not care?

Food for thought I guess, of course anyone can answer.. be interested in hearing what Monstrous PC's have to say.

If you do post please include your reasoning.

Negnar

• THE Negnar
  • Dark Lord
Re: Attitude of the many cursed
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 10:17:57 AM »
Well for Negnar (and i'm keeping it breif so as not to give things away), he's just doing what he can to keep bellow the radar on all powerful people/monsters on Barovia. Neg's come face to face with Strahd, doesn't fear him at all, but is still aware that he's not somone he wants to have to deal with *nod nod*

Fallen

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 11:33:45 AM »
Ah yes the time Strahd picked up Negnar and threw him into a wall.  ;)

Negnar

• THE Negnar
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 11:47:21 AM »
Ah yes the time Strahd picked up Negnar and threw him into a wall.  ;)

I say if i'm not allowed to add 20 points to Negnar's strength with a DM wand, DM's shouldn't be able to do it in order to win either!....... Not that i'm bitter >_>

:P

- carrion -

• PotM Elder Thing
  • Dark Power
  • Waiting ... dreaming ...
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 12:20:15 PM »
    This thought just popped into my head out of nowhere and I decided to go ahead and post it.

With all the vampires, werewolf's and other cursed souls out there I was curious about how they feel towards Strahd.  I suppose this would be geared towards those that have the IC knowledge of what he really is.

Do they fear him? Hate him? Hope to join him?  Maybe want to escape his notice... or just simply not care?

Food for thought I guess, of course anyone can answer.. be interested in hearing what Monstrous PC's have to say.

If you do post please include your reasoning.

There is no single answer to this question because every single monstrous PC acts out of different motives / character background and
evolution / experiences in case he, she or it would get involved with Strahd.  ;)

There are those that fear him, those that are hunted by his minions, some are not aware about his nature at all. Some
do not care in the least, some avoid him or his agents and some are on his payroll.

blackgoku23

• Outlander
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 05:39:30 PM »
He is the Key Source to The Guards Stubborniss and thinking they are better then the commoners and best the Outlanders in everything because of that little power that is given to them up the treeline leading to the main one in command Strahd.... I'd love to take him Out with my Axe a fierce battle for Thignus perhaps an honorable battle that will release the Slayers Oath written upon him and release his soul to live in the afterlife knowing he fought a battle where his enemy was extremely powerful...
Malfoed Calahan - The Son of Zeruko
Zeruko - The Cyric Priest (Deceased Perm'ed')
Thignus Lordticun - The Dwarven Slayer

Tarth

• Dark Lord
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »
Well Tarth knew what strahd was well before he became a monster..
and unintentionally got in a fight with a wierd bat, who turned into strahd.

but other then that Tarth really doesn't care in the least, strahd doesn't effect his life, and Tarth isn't stupid enough to do anything to create a obivious spot light on himself.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2008, 10:32:25 PM »
My wight bossed Strahd around...unsuccesfully.

My wererat was stuck working for Strahd hardly out of choice.

superman300038

• Undead Master
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 02:19:50 AM »
There is no single answer to this question because every single monstrous PC acts out of different motives / character background and
evolution / experiences in case he, she or it would get involved with Strahd. 

There are those that fear him, those that are hunted by his minions, some are not aware about his nature at all. Some
do not care in the least, some avoid him or his agents and some are on his payroll.

That is exactly why I asked.  I was curious about all the different answers I would get... thats what happens when I get bored at work :).

I appreciate the replies so far they have been interesting.  Definately liked EO's about the wight trying to boss Strahd around.. wonder if Strahd gave him the 'wtf' look haha.