Author Topic: Vallaki Needs You!  (Read 14885 times)

Lightweaver

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Power
Re: Vallaki Needs You!
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2018, 03:42:28 AM »
Spoiler: show
Posters once more circulate the municipality of Vallaki.

OOC
If interested in joining the Vallaki Garda on a new or existing native character, feel free to message! You may contact Teresca Mitrea in game, or catch me on the Forums or Discord as Lightweaver.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 09:21:35 AM by Lightweaver »

Lightweaver

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Power
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2018, 05:45:41 PM »
Private Mitrea is seen circulating new recruitment posters in the wake of tragedy.
The garda often stops to encourage the people that losses would have been less under the mantle of the Garda and the opportunity yet exists to make the decision to enlist, and do their part in bettering Vallaki.

OOC
If interested in joining the Vallaki Garda on a new or existing native character, feel free to message! You may contact Teresca Mitrea in game, or catch me on the Forums or Discord as Lightweaver.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 02:53:10 PM by Lightweaver »

Lightweaver

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2018, 04:20:23 PM »
A woman wearing the distinctive half-plate of a Vallaki Garda officer is seen replacing the old and weathered notices with fresh posters.

OOC

If you have any questions regarding the Vallaki Garda or Native Roleplay in general, I'm always happy to chat.

Lightweaver

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Power
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2019, 03:43:44 PM »
A woman wearing the distinctive half-plate of a Vallaki Garda officer is seen placing fresh posters for the year.

OOC

If you have any questions regarding the Vallaki Garda or Native Roleplay in general, I'm always happy to chat.

[spoiler]
Stand strong against our Enemies
Vallaki will not be Conquered!

Recruited Wanted for the Vallaki Garda

You will not go hungry
You will not go without shelter
Hot meals, housing, and daily wages provided!
The best equipment made for Vallaki's best!

Take pride protecting your people
Serving your Burgomaster

500 Fang Enlistment Bonus
All able and eager native sons and daughters are hereby encouraged to come forward.
Must be free of criminal offense, of age and literate, in ownership of a service weapon.
Exceptions may be made for skilled tradesmen.

Seek an Officer of the Garda to join today

« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 09:20:43 AM by Lightweaver »

Lightweaver

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Power
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2019, 09:19:58 AM »
Posters go up once more for the recent season...

OOC

If interested in joining the Vallaki Garda on a new or existing native character, feel free to message! You may contact Sorona Nimirovic in game, or fenixphire on the Forums and Discord.

Stand strong against our Enemies
Vallaki will not be Conquered!

Recruited Wanted for the Vallaki Garda

You will not go hungry
You will not go without shelter
Hot meals, housing, and daily wages provided!
The best equipment made for Vallaki's best!

Take pride protecting your people
Serving your Burgomaster

500 Fang Enlistment Bonus
All able and eager native sons and daughters are hereby encouraged to come forward.
Must be free of criminal offense, of age and literate, in ownership of a service weapon.
Exceptions may be made for skilled tradesmen.

Seek an Officer of the Garda to join today

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 07:52:34 PM by Lightweaver »

Agony

• Red Vardo Traders Front
  • Dark Power
  • "You will know agony!" - Ghostly Armor
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2019, 12:11:40 PM »
Posters go up once more for the recent season...

OOC

If interested in joining the Vallaki Garda on a new or existing native character, feel free to message! You may contact Sorona Nimirovic in game, or fenixphire on the Forums and Discord.

Agony

• Red Vardo Traders Front
  • Dark Power
  • "You will know agony!" - Ghostly Armor
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2019, 06:57:41 PM »
The posters are refreshed...

OOC

DM Indolence

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2020, 11:54:28 AM »
The posters are refreshed...

OOC

If interested in joining the Vallaki Garda on a new or existing native character, feel free to message! You may contact Dmitry Nimirovic in game, or FiendishDireSloth on the Forums and Discord.

If you have any questions regarding the Vallaki Garda or Native Roleplay feel free to message me.