Author Topic: Props to the Developers / Designers!  (Read 145350 times)

Syl

• Dark Power
Re: Props to the Developers / Desginers!
« Reply #225 on: January 29, 2015, 02:16:46 PM »
and the Alpha Wolf Pack Leader who suddenly and quite unexpectedly turned into a greater werewolf while I was collecting herbs. That was exciting. Good work.

That was me, sorry. I forgot to remove it due to several player requests coming up.

Should keep it in place lol Makes me nerves to gather herbs at night now XD

Monica O'Sullivan: Master explorer
Tsubaki Yamamoto: Shadow Thief
Roesor Cryso: A slave for the Masters.
Sokol: An Unlikely Hero

Dumas

• Dark Power
« Reply #226 on: February 23, 2015, 10:43:54 PM »
I LOVE Revolutionary Dementlieu!!! You guys and gals have done a fantastic job with this!!! I only hope it stays for a while!!

You really captured the taste and flavor of a revolution here... if I didn't know any better, I'd say this was the French Terror!!! Very well done. All of the little details are so creative!

monsinyana

• Dark Power
  • Dead Post Necromancer
    • Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century®
« Reply #227 on: February 23, 2015, 10:59:51 PM »
I LOVE Revolutionary Dementlieu!!! You guys and gals have done a fantastic job with this!!! I only hope it stays for a while!!

You really captured the taste and flavor of a revolution here... if I didn't know any better, I'd say this was the French Terror!!! Very well done. All of the little details are so creative!

Yes. Please more of this- evolution that makes sense for the setting. There is only 5 years left until the time of unparalleled darkness.

1st what you did with the Wachters and now the Revolution in Port

The changes have been great. Its nice to see PCs being allowed to make a difference in the world.

Can't wait to see what new hell springs from the PC's good intentions.
Loremaster Clydessa G.F. Swift, Toril - Deceased
Sister Anne - Hallowed Witch of Hala, Mordentshire
Frothy! - Devout drunk of Wenta the Alewife, Oerth

Dumas

• Dark Power
« Reply #228 on: March 27, 2015, 11:27:34 AM »
Glad to see the changes for the Mist Camp! I love it when things like this that are major player hubs are changed. We get too comfortable with our familiarity! Very cool, and I enjoy the larger areas available now for more RP.

Dumas

• Dark Power
« Reply #229 on: March 27, 2015, 11:51:43 AM »
I'm in an exploring mood right now, lol. Very nice work on the Foothill Springs Cave in Hazlan! I think the atmosphere is perfect there, especially in the back chamber with the bones! Great detail, love to see little niches like this!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Iluvatar / Madness

• Ex-Community Council
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Madness
Re: Positive system experience
« Reply #230 on: March 27, 2015, 12:09:14 PM »
Honestly one of my favorite things is the custom POTM gui LOL

Tried that custom gui once... I lasted 2 min then went back to the default one lol
I'm just unable to change a design I've been always using, can't stop focusing on the little detail and AHHHHH it gives me a headache lol
Iluvatar
Iluvatar-2
Iluvatar NCE
Madness

Corvus

• DM & DEV
  • Dark Power
« Reply #231 on: March 27, 2015, 01:02:57 PM »
I'm in an exploring mood right now, lol. Very nice work on the Foothill Springs Cave in Hazlan! I think the atmosphere is perfect there, especially in the back chamber with the bones! Great detail, love to see little niches like this!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks! So, did you go there at night?  ;)
“It is better to die for Corvus, than live for yourself!".

Playing: Lothar Breitenfeldt, Rhavin, Vincent Lycastus, Erwin Reuenthal

Dumas

• Dark Power
« Reply #232 on: March 27, 2015, 02:24:23 PM »

Ah, no, in the morning! Hehe, will check there when the moon is up, too  :D

Corvus

• DM & DEV
  • Dark Power
« Reply #233 on: March 27, 2015, 03:13:49 PM »

Ah, no, in the morning! Hehe, will check there when the moon is up, too  :D

Well you see, something's been snacking in that cave, haha
Thanks for the feedback!  :)
“It is better to die for Corvus, than live for yourself!".

Playing: Lothar Breitenfeldt, Rhavin, Vincent Lycastus, Erwin Reuenthal

Minami

• New to the Mists
  • Plays: Suna Ayanne
« Reply #234 on: March 27, 2015, 05:26:44 PM »
Whomever made the abandoned lab on the lake Zarovich - I love you.

Never have my companions and I felt so much like adventurers as we explored this small abandoned shack, and read through creepy pieces of paper detailing strange experiments - to be topped off by huddling around a candle upstairs as we waited out the night. Overall, a fantastic atmosphere.

peps

• Undead Master
« Reply #235 on: March 27, 2015, 08:08:10 PM »
Whomever made the abandoned lab on the lake Zarovich - I love you.

Never have my companions and I felt so much like adventurers as we explored this small abandoned shack, and read through creepy pieces of paper detailing strange experiments - to be topped off by huddling around a candle upstairs as we waited out the night. Overall, a fantastic atmosphere.

Wait till you venture up towards the mountain where the Ice Queen lies. Something similar like that exists.

Also, I am pretty sure that lab was where a recently killed vampire PC was housing their self, so you just dodged a bullet.

Troukk

• Dark Power
« Reply #236 on: May 14, 2015, 12:21:33 PM »
I gotta say, whoever is working the other domains to have OCR, I love it. It's so much better for immersion. Now my wombfreak is truly an outcast.

Kudos.
Not all who wander are lost.

Telkar

• Dark Power
« Reply #237 on: May 16, 2015, 09:56:38 AM »
Nice touch upping the AC of the desert trolls to fit them better, just hope I'm getting a bit more XP for them, takes ages to cut them down without very serious buffs. :p

An interesting thought:
Two desert trolls decide to fight eachother to death. Will the fight ever have a victor?

McNastea

• Dark Power
  • "We want to make all the rules" -Misakato
« Reply #238 on: May 16, 2015, 12:52:34 PM »
Nice touch upping the AC of the desert trolls to fit them better, just hope I'm getting a bit more XP for them, takes ages to cut them down without very serious buffs. :p

An interesting thought:
Two desert trolls decide to fight eachother to death. Will the fight ever have a victor?

I believe they were made more difficult because they were thought to be giving too much xp, so instead of reducing xp they made them harder. I doubt you're getting more than you were before.

Hard to say for sure since I haven't fought them much since they had their AC increased, but I -suspect- that there would be. Their AB is pretty solid and I doubt they'd need to roll a 20 to hit each other even with beefed up AC. They deal a good amount of damage so even with their regen I think they'd whittle away at each other. There wouldn't be a way to determine which would win though, unless they were different types of trolls of course

edit: you could use dominate monster on one to have them fight another if you wanted to find out :D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:54:05 PM by McNastea »
Eilithar Cael'aera | Eowaril | Rowan Tallstag | Tobias Loarca | Kiiren Josivir

Telkar

• Dark Power
« Reply #239 on: May 16, 2015, 01:12:30 PM »
I'm assuming Desert Troll Chieftains. :) I figured their AC and AB and sort of know the damage. If I knew their regeneration rate it'd be interesting to do the math...but I do know even they would find it fairly hard to hit eachother, so they get a good while to regenerate.

The answer of course is yes with endless time given.  One would be bound to get a 20 roll on all his blows. The question would more specifically be if we also include non-mechanical stuff:  "Will the fight ever have a victor before either of them starves to death?". Theoretically, they could just eat each other while they fight and the question would be more about dying of old age than starving I suppose. I don't want to derail this thread with this though. xD
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 01:25:32 PM by Telkar »

Angryvet

• New to the Mists
    • C.R.Beaumont
« Reply #240 on: May 22, 2015, 10:30:04 AM »
I don't know which member of the dev team came up with the alchemy flasks and herbal bags but they are awesome incarnate! Thanks!

DrXavierTColtrane

• Dark Lord
« Reply #241 on: June 14, 2015, 02:13:48 PM »
Kudos for all the work of moving everything, dealing with the DM client crash bug, and then the darkness / time problem. Yesterday during the auction and all day today, I've not noticed any problems.

Easy to take it for granted when everything is working right, but thanks for sticking with it  and making it happen.
For everything that's lovely is
But a brief, dreamy, kind delight.

Telkar

• Dark Power
« Reply #242 on: July 10, 2015, 02:56:39 PM »
- Made it possible to tell whether a creature is trying to hide (stealth mode) or alert (detect mode).

Super! Tried it out. Now we can detect stealth on examine. =)

Arcibel

• Undead Slayer
  • Native or Outlander?
« Reply #243 on: August 08, 2015, 02:26:32 PM »
i think that it would be better if the commands could work like  !command instead of [command], its more simple and shorter with same results.

Tycat

• The Tabasco Bandit
  • Dark Power
  • Discord: Tycat#2415
« Reply #244 on: August 08, 2015, 03:50:45 PM »
i think that it would be better if the commands could work like  !command instead of [command], its more simple and shorter with same results.
But then it wouldn't flow well in RP, where your emote uses the animation. [He sits down heavily] [He stands up ubruptly] [He rubs his chin]. with ! it becomes awkward and you will either have to enter a separate command or have a harder to read emote. [he !stands abruptly] [he !rubs his chin]. Also, the commands are really @. Like @seatme, @findseat, @familiar, @follows, @read 10.

Lastly, I think this suggestion belongs in Systems Wishlist instead of a thread designed to praise the people who work hard on our lovely server. :)
Tycat#2415 (discord)
Facebook Art Page @thetabascobandit
Instagram art Tycat_thetabscobandit
DeviantArt /Tybookins
YouTube Tabasco Bandit Theatre

Blessed Be, and keep creating.

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #245 on: August 11, 2015, 02:42:02 PM »
Props to the Ezrite church redone, sure it isn't finished, but it looks so freaking awesome so far. I can't wait to see it in its full glory. :D

julienchab

« Reply #246 on: August 15, 2015, 11:06:33 PM »
First time to Perfidus this week, and I'm very impressed with the quality of the underground complex. Was very immersing!

MJ_Johansson

• Dark Lord
« Reply #247 on: October 11, 2015, 04:37:49 PM »
<3 the new flowers
"Let love guide you, not fear."

modderpunk

• Developers
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #248 on: October 14, 2015, 08:06:35 AM »
I went to the invidian excavations for the first time and i was realy impressed by how it looks. Also i realy kove the house of wax in Port

Building out off the mists

Satyricon

• Outlander
« Reply #249 on: October 14, 2015, 06:23:26 PM »
I'd just like to give cred to everyone involved in the new stuff on the server.

That new dungeon really got my heart pumping at times. Pretty intense!
The overall areas looks nice and has a good atmosphere, and I love the new herbs and potions.

Thanks for all this new candy.. now give us MORE! :P