Author Topic: Props to the Developers / Designers!  (Read 145362 times)

Serevain

• Undead Master
Re: Props to the Developers / Desginers!
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 10:26:06 PM »
Whoever worked on the musical scores or simply selected the music for the custom packs... they are simply marvellous. Excellent work on those. They add to the atmosphere a great deal.

Virgil, Shattered Husk
Sir Tristan Crowley, Bastard Knight of the Charitable One
Operon Amentlus, Dwarf Magus
Ignatie Carmitru, Vallaki Garda

Wids

• We don't need no stinkin' avatars!
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »
I forget what the place is called but the evil lab on Lake Zarovich, with the blood and the broken cell doors,
defiantly one of the creepiest areas I've ever had the chance to walk through, the sort of place you really don't want to be searching at night.
Been there, done that, got chased out of there by Heretic's big mutant hook horror not long before sunrise.  I couldn't have thought of a better place for an encounter like that.  :D

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 08:17:26 PM »
Nice areas in Hazlan, Corv'!

Props tp Corv'!  :rock:

Ric

• <Insert pwnage innuendo>
  • Dark Power
  • The writer that keeps going ... And going ...
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 08:37:21 PM »
Look forward to seeing it.  8)

DM Macabre

• Dungeon Master
  • Dark Power
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2008, 06:00:25 AM »
Props to Soeren for constantly working on the server and constantly making it better with each new update! You rock! :rock:

Eledaar

• Undead Master
  • Who?
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2008, 03:01:49 AM »
Just wanted to say that I don't think I've ever seen a more responsive dev team anywhere: I read player complaints about bugs/balancing, and shortly thereafter, I see a post on the changelog with a new update addressing all/most of those issues.  And I've seen this happen several times in the short 1.5-2 months I've been around. O_o

Absolutely marvelous work.  Mad props to Soren and any other wizards/geniuses working in the background I don't know about.
-Ashan Nottiams, Mad Bastard
-Cosmin Slabu, Garda
-Grom, Rat-Eating Scumbag

failed.bard

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2008, 12:48:52 AM »
  I'm not sure when the big cats and bears were added to the silver mines, and I'm even more unsure if they'll be spawning outside as normal ones at max spawn, but they're a really nice addition, and it's not often now I see something that's genuinely new to me.  It's nice to see that with all the work being done to get the new domains ready, that the DEVs are still finding time for fleshing out the existing areas.

Spoiler tag on picture here, for people that want to see them for the first time in game.
Spoiler: show

failed.bard

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2008, 06:45:45 PM »
  I'm a big fan of the cleaned up were cave.  It was a little thing, but it needed to be done.

Taty

• Dark Power
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2009, 06:34:03 PM »
Not sure why this topic doesn't exist so I started one. I for one would like to say thank you for the quick fixes on the hak problem and some of the nifty recent additions like all the new descriptive text in certain areas and the tweaking of the herbalism system just to name a couple. You guys take a lot of critisism in your efforts to improve the server. While it is impossible to please everyone with every change we still have a pretty nifty server at the end of the day. So thanks for all your hard work , your thick skins and your dedication to the server we all hold so dear.

~Taty~

Haplo Nexus

• Dark Lord
  • "Innocence proves nothing."
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2009, 07:29:06 PM »
Agreed with Taty, Cheers.  :D This server sets my standards so high, that any other one would just seem, mediocre.

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2009, 08:04:08 PM »
Not sure why this topic doesn't exist so I started one.

Nu you didn't!

Macabre FTW!  :P

But, yes, good job guys, continual support; ever improving.

fulkren

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2009, 09:14:51 PM »
thanks especially to soren and whoever helped with fixing the CEP appearance problem. really excited about that fix :D

Vokan

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2009, 10:41:46 PM »
I just have to say that this server has some of the best, if not THE best, scripting and area design I've ever seen on an NWN server. Hell, it might as well be a professionally produced MMO, and it sure as heck feels like playing one, except with a dedicated RP setting. Everything from the XP system, to the massive sprawling Ghakis mountains, to the little "atmosphere" messages you get when entering creepy areas...

My huge props to the development team. You've created a masterpiece.

Metal_ash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2009, 12:16:54 AM »
Even though i have now played here for over a year it still amaze me how awesome this server is, the feeling and the details is just so darn correct and gives a good feeling to it, there is places i have been visiting rather often and i still notice new stuff at them.
I cant really give enough credit to ya guys and girls.

Aldabreck Stone Helm

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2009, 03:42:47 AM »
This is the first server I have played on but I have to say. It is a great place to be. I Talk allot  with new players and I hear how there server was and it makes me glad this one is the one I play on. Thanks guys

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• The Cult of the Morninglord
  • Dark Power
  • The Chuck Norris of RP -Eraldur
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2009, 09:24:02 AM »
whatever dev designed that undwater lake map where you actually seem underwater that was cool!

failed.bard

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2009, 09:17:34 AM »
The new areas west of Barovia village, especially the farmlands.  Very realistic, very nicely done. :clap:

Mrjunkie

• Dark Lord
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2009, 11:03:31 AM »
Seconded, love the new look.

Vespertilio

• Never met a Dark Lord, not a
  • Dark Power
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • Messages from Nihil
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2009, 04:35:38 PM »
One word........

Letters!

:D

I could just run into the room and punch you in the balls; sure, that's scary. That's entertainment. But it isn't horror...

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• The Cult of the Morninglord
  • Dark Power
  • The Chuck Norris of RP -Eraldur
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2009, 12:17:46 PM »
I want to give all the Devs and Designers another big hand for all their work after scouting out a few other servers I got to say i have yet to find one that comes to the details and enjoyment just from scenery that I get from POTM

Hades

• The Tyrant of the Mist
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2009, 03:16:00 AM »
For real guys, mad props on all the work you've done with the server.  Been here since the early beta testing and the changes made over the years have brought this server to my "number 1 slot" with ease.  lol, I remember when there wasn't anything north of Constantine's (save the vampire den I think).  Its great seeing all the added area's and environments.  Keep up the good work guys.  I'm fairly confident (unless have have another house fire and die or something) that I will be here till the server's last day.  I'll enjoy the ever loving hell out of it and honestly, I hope it never comes.  Thanks everyone for making Ravenloft nothing short of spectacular.
"Alexander the Destroyer"

"In a closed society where everyone is guilty, the greatest crime is getting caught. In a world full of thieves, the greatest sin is stupidity" ~ Hunter S. Thompson

DM Macabre

• Dungeon Master
  • Dark Power
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2009, 07:42:40 AM »
Been greatly impressed by the recent spell-changes! Whomever did it (bad bud?): :rock:

Charon

• Undead Master
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2009, 09:15:00 AM »
Nothing to add but  :clap:

Jonathan Schwarz - schwarzzzzzzz
Dong Delxen - Cult of the Morninglord
Grigore Cazacul - Vallaki Garda
Emil Kobori - The 5th sect

LoLJohnFerro

• Dark Power
  • Currently playing: Dragoon Sae'rid
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2009, 01:17:08 PM »
Woot to you guys make potm a great place to rp and such. Well good job and continue the great work.

failed.bard

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2009, 01:12:53 AM »
 :thumbup: for the new midway lower house.  The lower floor has a cozier, more intimate feel, and the upstairs comes across well as a quiet place for weary travellers to rest.