Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Module Feedback and Suggestions

Props to the Developers / Designers!

<< < (2/96) > >>

ThAnswr:
Tser Falls is one of those places I never get tired of looking at.  I still stop on the bridge to take it all in. 

Delphinidae:
 :arrow: My favorite areas were Tser Falls for its beauty, even when it almost choked my machine.

:arrow: The Wagner Mine for all the objects that make you feel like you're really stumbling there, the winding and narrow corridors plus the nasty lights out and the sudden light ups.

:arrow: The old Andral monastary (I forgot the name) also took my breath away. It's one of those beautiful areas that doesn't need monsters. It's still creepy without them.

:arrow: The whole Barovia Village area. Again, I just wish there was more expansion towards that direction. But the village and the Blood of the Vine inn are very lovely. The best inn on the server in my opinion is the Vine.

:arrow: Demonologists is also very nice, but since I'm always running before the spells wear off and busy trying not to die, I really don't get the chance to look at it in detail. Only time I did was when Danielle died and I had her roam that area as a ghost.

:arrow: Oh! Almost forgot! Another very good ambience area beside the Andral monastary is the Old Fishing Station.

Ryltar/ Robert Archer:
yeah love the old fishing lodge area well done and from what i can tell SO under used though occasionally i have gotten to use it with florence recently  :twisted:

i also agree tser falls is a LOVELY area to look at

Gilos monastary and deganway are also another pair i love

ranger camp off the docks of valiki by the lake is nicely done too

failed.bard:
  I didn't notice any mentions for the orphanage, which is my favourite area in the setting, followed by demonologists.

jimkaf:
The Tser falls is certainly a great area.

The Vistani camp just outside the village of Barovia and the Fishing Lodge are awesome as well, and I've got fond memories of a DM event in both those locations.

I also love that old monastery up the Balinoks and the Lodge there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version