Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Module Feedback and Suggestions

Props to the Developers / Designers!

<< < (62/96) > >>

Legion XXI:

--- Quote from: booksarefun666 on October 30, 2017, 07:46:23 PM ---The new HAK really adds a lot of things that are nice to play with. The robe models are nice, too.

--- End quote ---

I have to second this.  The last hak added a ton of cool and useful spells, this one added a ton of customization options and re-balanced some classes.  The dev team here produces some quality content come hak time!  Thanks for all the hard work you guys do, it's easily one of the most under-appreciated jobs around here.

Crimson Shuriken:
Much love to the efforts of all those who consistently bring us new things.

Dumas:
Berez is wonderful! I love the inclusion of all of the interesting side areas! Tons of niches to explore, and great places for RP scenes in the wilderness!

Song of Danta:
The update to the orphanage in Barovia is gorgeous.

<3 <3 <3

Drekavac:

--- Quote from: Dumas on November 03, 2017, 07:05:09 PM ---Berez is wonderful! I love the inclusion of all of the interesting side areas! Tons of niches to explore, and great places for RP scenes in the wilderness!

--- End quote ---

Concur with this. Lots of nooks and crannies. I actually would love more of things like this in other places on the server that are already built.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version