You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Item Request Discussion Thread v2  (Read 19983 times)

Wrath

• Undead Slayer
Re: Item Request Discussion Thread v2
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2018, 09:00:39 AM »
Gods preserve us in the face of monkeys. May their scourge lie forgotten and please no don't do it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 09:27:33 AM by Dale »

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2018, 04:23:56 PM »
So, I've been asking around and I could be wrong but I've noticed a lack of druidic casting items. [...]

Actually Druid is the class that has a high amount of gears granting spell slots. More than most if not all other classes. I respectfully submit that you simply have not inquired to the right persons.

In general though, I really advise against suggesting items granting spell slots. The last thing strong caster classes  need is even more slots. We already refrain from items granting a daily use of a certain effect because that makes them powerful. Imagine when you can choose what that power would be on top of that! Particularly on divine casters that can cast spells several level higher than their effective caster level with said items.

I appreciate you take the time to suggest new items, but I invite you to have them grant different powers.
Best Regards!
MAB

Proud member of the Dev team, kindly working nights and days to bring you all more creative ways to slay all your PCs, faster and more efficiently!

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2018, 05:13:52 PM »
Gods preserve us in the face of monkeys. May their scourge lie forgotten and please no don't do it.

:lol: It's like saying "I want the oozepocalypse back"

Silas Rotleaf

• Dark Lord
  • Space cat!
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2018, 01:22:23 PM »
Is my idea for the Thaani battle axe too imbalanced and if so, would it be less broken if the negative will save was greater like a -2 or a -4 instead of a -1?  :-/

Nuresame

• New to the Mists
« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2018, 06:36:37 AM »
Not sure if this has been suggested yet. But perhaps a violin that's enchanted to accompany the Maestro's Violin Bow? Even if it just glows and provides light? Otherwise all I've seen is the +4 perform one.

If Early day,Or late at night.
It's not my problem,I'll be alright.
No cause you name,Is worth the fight.
But if I'm bored, then yeah, I might.

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2018, 10:20:17 AM »
Not sure if this has been suggested yet. But perhaps a violin that's enchanted to accompany the Maestro's Violin Bow? Even if it just glows and provides light? Otherwise all I've seen is the +4 perform one.

I invite you to delve into the toolset and follow the instructions found in the Item Request Thread to devise such violin. Once done, do post it in said thread. We can then discuss the merits of your suggestion here.
Best Regards!
MAB

Proud member of the Dev team, kindly working nights and days to bring you all more creative ways to slay all your PCs, faster and more efficiently!

chuuch1

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2019, 12:13:55 PM »
Im not too great with the toolset, but i had an Idea for an item

Rotten Food

Throw able item (similar to varnishes, oil of slipperiness etc)

Does not have to do any damage, just a visual effect on impact, similar to the disease effect.

Vallaki Garda can hand out baskets of rotten food to be tossed at prisoners doing the walk of shame or being executed etc

Helaman

• What the hell am I doing here?
  • Dark Power
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2019, 11:39:59 PM »
I like this

And Otake, Wulfgang Eberhardt, Aesin, Humiko, Bonereaver, Anthrania + whatever concept I am playing with...

Wholesome Memester

« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2019, 08:27:59 AM »
[throws a rotten apple at you]

Estwilde

• New to the Mists
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2019, 03:48:56 PM »
A hoopak sling staff would be fantastic  :) Even if it was just a graphical override option for regular slings

Hatsune

• Undead Master
  • Ninja-loots Extraordinaire!
« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2019, 07:59:28 AM »
A hoopak sling staff would be fantastic  :) Even if it was just a graphical override option for regular slings

Is that so we can identify and murder the Kender faster then we already do? If so, I fully support this!
Currently Playing:
Elizabethany Joelle, Sorceress of Flame
Ayleese, Slyvan Bardess
Allalia, Druidess of the Earthen Dream