You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Esquisse of Dreams ~ Trish Moiré  (Read 2569 times)

Moiré

• New to the Mists
  • The Traveling Journalist
Esquisse of Dreams ~ Trish Moiré
« on: March 16, 2008, 11:22:28 PM »
Theme music for the post from Silent Hill 2 (Promise)
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Yu44IjGBw[/youtube]

~~~

Imagination

I inhale, and then I exhale…
I pollute, and then I clean...
I take, and I give…
I sing, and then I listen...
I love, and then I break…
I dance, and then I lay…
I stare, and then I seal…
I drift, and then I sink…
I live, and then I die

This is my life, each day and night on that never-changing home.  A home where the Gods are not present and the good and evil stay put.  A place where justice and injustice are non-existent.  A place where I am shackled, yet I am free.

What…is freedom?  Is it right?  Or maybe it is a privilege?  Freedom does not exist in the material, this much I am certain.  Back home, I was not free.  In Barovia, I am told that I am free, yet I choose not to be.

Why am I doing this?  So many years, have I lived in an isolated world, surrounded by happiness and misery.  I fell in love with my mind before I fell in love with another man, and I can only wish that my mind took my innocence from my body instead of man.  If only the mind could give me the warmth I ever so need…that reassurance of being loved that fate forces me to ‘seek’ instead of ‘create’.

Man only brought me pain, but I like to believe that man can be useful to me, and I speak not of just males, but females as well.  In some of my dreams, I even see myself being born as a man, and I ponder to myself…how would I act, if I were a man?  Would I be as I am now?  Would life be easier?  Would I need to seek recluse in the safest place I know of?

What ‘is’ the safest place I know of?  The Dream World, where I rule everything.  I can be whoever I want and live however I desire.  I can be at the top of rank, or I can be at the bottom, serving.  Whatever tickles my mind and body, I will create in the Dream World.  But what I have experienced is far too minor…

I come from a world where morals are meaningless.  I come from a world where time freezes, and everything loops continuously.  Whatever may have pleased or hurt me would repeat the following day.  I cannot even escape them in my dreams, despite escaping them in the Real World.  They will always haunt me...

The wooden creaking…
The tides splashing against our home…
The sun and moon constantly passing us with shrouds of clouds…
The lute I would play for all of them…
And the man who gave birth to my beautiful mind…my father

And here I stand now, in this land of mists…far from the sea-tides and crew.  Far away from the world of the Blue Rose, where my life remained unchanging.  I am only equipped with the talents I learned, and my world within my soul.  But now there is something I feel I can improve.

The more I live with this new family that cares for me, the more I realize that life holds lessons most worthy for my world.  The more I travel with my family, an the more I study the outsiders… I see potential to add to my world, and in each passing night, I add more.  It is my passion to inspire and create… and as I inspire and create, my world matures into perfection.

I wrap myself around the people I inspire, and I plunge myself into their dreams.  I see the dreams they experience, and I learn what more I could add to my world.  There are those that have dreams of finding a lover, as there are those that seek to control the weak.  Some desire to serve, like myself in the Real World, and others wish to lead.  But one aspect stands in common with all of these dreams… They are hiding an aspect that makes the dreams ‘remain’ dreams.  I continue to watch these dreamers tremble by my inspiring words.  They tremble, because they want it to be true, but it shall not come, as long as they remain closed.

And when I return from everything, I lie on my bed and place their dreams in mine.  How I love my dreamers, each and every one of them, and how I wish to see their dreams develop into reality, for I inspire them to chase their dreams, each time.  If they follow my words, I can rest, knowing that they loved me enough to chase their dreams for me.  I am not useless… and I never will admit to being such until the day I die.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 12:21:20 AM by Moiré »

Moiré

• New to the Mists
Re: Esquisse of Dreams ~ Trish Moiré
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 03:35:04 AM »
Music from Silent Hill 2 (Ordinary Vanity)
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLes9u1nlXA[/youtube]

~~~

Loving Thine Neighbors

Even after many months of being away from him, I still feel the sharp pain when I awaken in my new bedroom, shared by a small group of ‘others’.  My legs twitch beneath the bed sheets, and my hands immediately pull over my body, expecting to feel the sore weakness of my life.  I turn my head toward the door leading out of my home and ponder if soon I’ll hear his voice calling out to me; that raspy, wicked voice that beckons me to return and continue my life.  How relieved, yet sad I feel when I realize that the voice is not going to return.

Relieved because it means I was given a chance to survive and press to become something I never was destined to be.  I feel sad because I truly am a different girl from the rest of the ones here in this new world.  They flock to their men, trees, and food, whether it is stomach cravings, money stealing, or live-taking.  The men in this region are just as bad, if not, worse, than the ones of my past.  The women, on the other hand, are simple, unsophisticated people because they want to add to their collection of pleasure-toys.  Some days, I can stand women but not men, and other times it is the opposite.  Sometimes I love both men an’ women.

Sometimes, I hate them both!

Who are these ‘others’ I mentioned before?  They are amazing... with talents that go far beyond any of the people I’ve known in my time withinin this land called Barovia.  They are the very reason that I continue to strive and push myself for.  They are a culture that will soon form its own group, in my humble opinion.  They are… My family.

They are what the very source of the blood pumping throughout my freezing body.  I can feel them all around me, whether they are near me, enjoying me, or when they are distanced from me.  They have always been there for me in truth, but we never have been closer until we met in Barovia.  For so many years, they have been apart of my life, and now that I am here, we are closer.

The sky…
The sea…
The land...
The rain…
The sun and moon…

We are this, and nothing more.  We are formless when we die, but our bodies radiate together through clear rays of affection.  We submit and control one another, except for the sky, for the sky is above all of us, and he can never be touched.  The sky may touch, but we may not.  The sea may touch all of us, but the sky waits for the demanding of permissions.

So many more to find, but still, our family huddles together in enjoyment and shares life to the fullest extent.  I do whatever I can to please my loving family, for their love for me is unmatched.  Not one man or woman from the ground will ever truly please me the way my family does… But perhaps soon, there may be a change in this.

There is one that stands before me, and I question him without moving my lips.  I trace his body in my mind and search deep within his dreams to see what it is he truly desires.  So many dreams, I have grasped in my hands and expanded or depressed.  I have seen dreams of devotion to the self, but I’ve also felt the dreams of greedy ones who aim to turn this feeling into a disease.  The clock ticks and the wheels turn with their gizmos…

Round and round…

...tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock…tick…tock…tiiii-iiiiick…toooo-oooock…

Time freezes, and I stare at everything in brisk, still air.  I see everything as it is when the time is frozen.  I can see the empty, angry expressions on the merchants who truly care not for their customers.  I see the faces of my family become critical in this moment of frozen time.  I shed tears when the time is frozen, but no one offers me pity, they simply move on to what they were doing.

The time resumes, as does the repeating cycle of life…
I wake up in pain…
End a misery…
Prepare the feast each night…
Enter my dreams...

And in each day, I learn something new to add to my dream collection, so that my sleep becomes that much more valuable.

I make love to my dreams, as I stab them at times.  So many horrible dreams, I have seen from my own heart and from the hearts of many in Barovia.  I have seen dreams of honorable suicide, dreams of finding a lover…dreams of standing on a stage before a crowd.  Oh…how I love this dream much, for it is an experience I can wish for as well with my dreamer.  I have seen the dreams I sense coming true, so perhaps it will happen… But does this mean I am in love?

Am I in love because I feel this bond with my dreamer?  What if he, himself, was a dream?  What if all of this is a dream?  What if life itself…was a dream?  If life, itself, was a dream, then perhaps I should start telling people to wake up.  It is not the dramatic plot I desire from my mind.  Everything must be perfect for my mind...

Life…
Friends…
Family…
Beauty...

I twitch and moan now as darkness covers my very essence.  I hear no sound, but I see the darkness becoming bright.  A black tunnel with an opening…and that opening reveals to me the answer to my nightmare.  With that…I woke up…And I was alive again.  The Dream World spared me once more, for I am not truly ready to die.

I will never be ready to die…

…tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock…tick…tock…tiiii-iiiiick…toooo-oooock…

Moiré

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »
Music from Silent Hill 2 (Block Mind)
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxMBoTbC9Dg[/youtube]

~~~

Black Sky

The family grows, more and more, and my dreams become ever clearer when I close my eyes and rest in one’s arms.  Until this very moment, I felt that everything was perfect and we truly were going to be okay.  Soon, Wind and Cloud would join the rest of us, and even sooner, the star that threatens the Sun and Moon shall be thrown into the Sea, to be swallowed and forgotten.

But in this moment… I am at loss for my Sky…

The Sky takes precious care of all the beings in my world.  His ever-watchful blue gaze above the Cloud, Sun, and Moon sheds protection from the unknown space beyond on our precious world.  The Sky is beyond the rest of the world, for the Sky does not have a readable mind to share dreams with, at least I felt this at first.  But now I realize that the mind of the Sky is long-abused being with a history of tarnishing in the world.

The Sky spins and makes shapes with Cloud, it brightens and darkness, and it becomes dead and grey at times.  It swirls all around and remains unchanging while the rest of us are opposite.  But now the Sky is beginning to shift, and a black hole is forming in its core.

The hole that opens in the Sky is but a gateway into the very mind and essence of the Sky.  It is a piercing on the Sky’s shell, and with this, now the Sun and Moon can see the reality of the Sky clearer.  With this, now I can see what truly lurks in the mind of MY sky.

I see darkness…

I see a woman…
I see a woman of blonde curls…
I see a woman of bright, blue eyes…
I see a woman running away…
I see a woman screaming…
I see a woman whimpering…

I see a hand…
I see a hand twitching…
I see a hand calming…
I see a hand twitching…
I see a hand calming…
I see a hand twitching…
I see a hand calming…
I see a hand calming…
I see a hand calming…
I see a hand grasping…

I see flesh…
I see flesh being scarred…
I see flesh becoming wrinkled…
I see flesh running with sweat…
I see flesh running with tears…
I see flesh running with blood…

I see an eye…
I see an eye narrowing…
I see an eye widening…
I see an eye narrowing…
I see an eye widening…
I see an eye narrowing…
I see an eye widening…
I see an eye widening further…
I see an eye widening further…
I see an eye twitching…
I see an eye twitching…
I see an eye twitching…

I see a face…
I see a face laughing…
I see a face laughing…
I see a face laughing…
I see a face laughing…
I see a face laughing…
I see a face laughing…
I see a face fading…

And then my own eyes close, and the tears shed without control.  The images were blurred and uncertain, but they were there.  A nightmare that now haunts me when I see the Sky, lost and hurt.  All I want is for the Sky to be Blue again...

Moiré

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 11:13:08 AM »
Music from Silent Hill 2 (The Darkness That Lurks In Our Minds)
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZPj_F5hDFU[/youtube]

~~~

Heavenly Wrath

I thought it was going to be okay.  I thought everything was getting better.  He was eating everything I made for him, and he was having plenty of alone time when I couldn’t be there to satisfy him.  I really thought everything was going to be okay, but I was wrong, and so was the Sea.

I saw the Sky in its purple tone beneath shadows of this scene.  I called out to him and kneeled before him, waiting for him to speak, but his words were not his own in that moment.  The sky was not before me, for in that very moment, he exposed me to his world of dreams.  The darkest, coldest place imaginable...

Darkness filled my eyes as he wrapped his ever-reaching self around my body.  I paused and held my Sky there, comforting him, but the words of his dream world continued, and as the words were coming, one by one, I felt him gripping me.

I loved you…
I loved you…
You hurt me…
You hurt me…
I do not give second chances…
Second chances…
Second chances…

And that was when I realized where I stood in the Sky’s grasp.  I was ‘her’, and I would remain her unless something was done.  I felt sweat rushing around my face as my heart began pounding against him.  My fingers pressed against the garb my Sky wore, but I could do nothing to stop what he desired in that moment.

You would have been my wife…
You would not stop screaming…
You were so beautiful in red…
They took you away from me…
And you came back...

I was trembling all over.  I begged for his mercy to prove my worth to him.  I begged forgiveness from him, for I sinned long ago in his world by hurting him.  I did not mean to, I told him, for I was scared, yet I was in love with him back then.

I do not give second chances…
Give me your knife…
Give it to me…

The tears were rushing at the corners of my eyes, and my breathing became heavy.  My Sky wanted to return his vengeance.  He was so determined in his grasp around me.  I could feel his wind against my golden hair.  His hands were all over me, but there was no affection, only sorrow in that moment.  Only my obeying would satisfy him in this moment.  As I reached for the knife the sea had given to me, my heart nearly froze at what would possibly happen next.  But there was no turning back.

Give it to me…
Give it to me…

I forced my body to obey his words, and as he held my knife and raised it, the darkness faded, and I could finally see my Sky’s true face.  It was this face that I knew that soon, he would be happy, for the sake of my sacrifices.  He brought my knife down with all the hate in his body he had for me.  I cried as he continued to bring it down, for I felt loss raining down my body, and as I looked down, I saw the horror of what he was doing to me…

I have killed her…
You are no longer her…

My hair filled the floor, and the horrible pain in my mind became unbearable.  I cried and lowered my head, and all I could think about was how cruel he was to me.  He was an unforgiving Sky, and my long-awaited punishment was given.  When it was finally over, he held me and asked me...

Do you still hate me…?

In my sorrow and loss, I shook my head, for I truly could not hate him.  I could not bring myself to hate what I had come to love and protect for as long as I had.  Even when the Sea arrived and rescued me from him… Even when he brought his own wrath down on the Sky while I cried in the corner of the room… Even when all was said and done, and everything was safe again… I still loved him, and to keep him happy, I would do what I could…

The Sea gave me hope, but he also warned me…That if I ever failed to resist the Sky’s hunger for greed, the consequences would be dire, far beyond the punishment the Sky had given me.  The consequence, would be a paradox within my Land of Dreams…

Moiré

• New to the Mists
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »
Music from Silent Hill 2 (Forest)
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcLYmpMR8nM[/youtube]

~~~

Falling Sky

My dream world is slowly fading, and the reality becomes every slightly grim and apparent to me.  The sea is becoming still, without waves or excitement, the land is polluted and stained by the mark of mankind, the rainfall becomes rough, endless and biting in temperature, and the sky loses its blue hue every day further.  My dream world is becoming the reality, and that is this place called Barovia.

I travel with my dear sky, from time to time, and very slowly, I watch his life deteriorate step after step.  He twitches and acts as something he is not, and each time, I must provide him with enough attention to allow him to survive another day.  The attention turns him blue for only a short time, and then he darkens for me and loses the grasp I have on him.

Life outside in the real world is slowly becoming my new residence, but it isn’t too bad, really.  I’ve learned to accept the dwellers in reality, and to even trust some to an extent.  So many of them I have watched, whether they could see me or not.  Just watching them satisfied my curiosity, at times.  Some hold codes, while others are selfish.  Some desire change, while others seek containment.  Some wish to serve, and others intend to dominate.

So young of a being I have come to aid, yet admire.  She has much to learn, as do I, but already she understands her roles in reality, as well as her limited exploits.  She looks to me with uncertainty as I look to her the same way.  I amuse and frighten her as she offers the same to me.  So much I can show her from my world, as she can show me her own.

When I return to Cloud, who remains grey and unchanging, the light around me shrinks, and I shed tears that only he sees.  He shrouds me and listens to my struggle, and he holds me the way I enjoy being held.  I stare at him and command him, and he obeys and pleases me.  When I feel the warmth and comfort return, I pull him against me and enter my dreams as he makes love to me, and slowly, the light of the sun I am is wrapped in his essence.

As my heart races during this moment, I see the fragments of memories in my dreams once more.  I remember what it felt like to give into the illusion of love.  The waves of the excited seas roared against the room we were in, and all was quiet.  So much passion I once held, and when I came to the realization that all was but an illusion back home, my nightmares and struggle began.

I am strong, but I am also weak.  When I feel weak, I retreat to my dreams and rest until my body regains from fatigue.  In my dreams, I can see the happy sky and sea on that ship I very so often recall.  I remember all of those who hurt me, and beyond the pain, I remember the slayer of my happiness.

Over and over, I hear the echoes of the past returning…

Yes?

Oh… Thank you for the birthday celebration

You’ve taken good care of me.

I couldn’t have been there without’cha.

I have… New work to do now?

What… Do you mean?

That…T-that feels uncomfortable.

N-no, I dun feel right about that.

S-stop it!  I’m not doing that!

Ow!  That hurts!  Stop that!  STOP!

Why are you doing this…? This is wrong!

Is this… All you were after from me?

No… Please dun hurt me…

I promise… I’ll be good to them…

Just… Leave me be for now…

Goodbye…

The sky tells me that my dreams are no longer needed, now that I’ve grown in this place.  He does not understand that I cannot leave my dreams behind.  Wherever I go, so follows my dreams like a blade and its sheath.  I’ll never forget the dreams of my past, and I’ll never truly escape my ultimate enemy.

Papa… Where are you?

Moiré

• New to the Mists
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 05:15:48 AM »
Music from Silent Hill 2 (Alone In The Town)
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOJZXOpFcJ8[/youtube]

~~~

Lonely Muse

My body rises against the warmth over me now, and the shivering that possesses me ceases.  My blue eyes meet crimson, and in a swirl of passion, determination, and education, an eruption brings weakness, and then darkness before me.  I inhale the scent of mystery and beauty, and as I exhale, my body and mind separates, and off I travel to my land of dreams once more.

But what was the cause of my shivering?  Why was I so tense before this passion took place?

My sweet Sky, sick as can be, haunts me in my dreams, for now the true burden was placed on my shoulders.  Without permission from the Sea, the Sun and Moon would rule the Sky, for he could not bare the weight of the world any further.  The Sky showed me weakness repeatedly, and from my luminescence came the fury… The likes of which the Sky could never have imagined possible…

Elsewhere in my life, I saw what I had never seen before in my life.  The true depiction of lust through my eyes, not my body.  My talented craft gave me what I needed to see the detail with all the anticipation I could ask for.  I saw their bodies mold into one, the passion, and the love in their eyes.  How I enjoyed every second of it and noted how every gesture was made.  I imagined that the look on my face matched hers when I would be in her position… So beautiful and artistic…

Even further in marred memories, I see the transition of my young squire.  The squire now knows that the Land he travels is polluted, the Sea is nowhere to be found, and the Sky is grey.  He tells me words of sorrow, and he shares sympathy with the Sun and Moon for her well-being and demise without the rest of the world by her side.  So innocent, my young squire is… How I love that he is mine…

Reflection shows me subtle hints and secrets, as I have shown mine to her.  I stare at Reflection with lustful desires as she stares to me with uncertainty.  When she stares at me with lust, I show uncertainty.  Symmetry and difference, my young reflection and I are.  I need her, and she needs me.  If I am beauty, she is the beast, and when she is beauty, I am the beast… I would not have this any other way…

Lastly, I recall Gloom, the one I grow more and more fascination to.  Like my family, he is not under burden of mankind.  He is not my enemy, nor is he my friend.  He is the savior and the destroyer, as he is the white knight and black knight.  I feel his eyes trace my body and mind, and cold, inspecting fingers searching the nerves  of my shoulders and neck.  His touch gives me warmth and cold; safety and fear... Does he truly find use in me…?

And now, I see the Sun set and the Moon rise once more.  The Moon travels without her family, and the Sun weeps for her family.  Where am I going in my life right now?  Will I find answers away from my family?  I see many missing things in my life, but the words continue to float in my mind… The words that bind me to my true lover…

I can’t, I’m too weak.

How… How can I?

P-please no… I don’t want to be fr-…

I will.  Please let me stay and prove my worth…

Be… Strong?

I… I will be strong….

I promise…

The words I once spoke allowed haunt me, but I will falter.  May the world embrace me for what lies ahead.  Soon, they will all know my song I have prepared for them.  I am strong, and will succeed.

Make me proud…

Trish… Make me proud of you.

I love you…

Moiré

• New to the Mists
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 01:12:13 PM »
Music by Cirque du Soleil (Alegria)
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4RfDw3IGkM[/youtube]

~~~

Death by Memory

“I see emptiness, and I see fire.  I see anxiety, and I see calm.  Alone, does the figure with the double-edged blade stand, with only his mind and soul, covering his sweat-ridden body.  I see this figure’s body resonating with the flames around him.  The flames consume life, angry flames.  These are the flames of mankind… Ill hatred to the lonely bladesman.

He chooses the path of hatred, not by weakness, but by choice.  He can offer the flames another source to feed their hunger, or he can simply kneel and let them feed on his flesh.  He resists, but he does so with calculation.  He does so with flair and a clear, focused mind.  He is armed with all he could possibly need.  To wear the cloth that protects from the flames is unsuitable…

As the flames of mankind approach this figure, he parts his legs and grips his weapon.  He stares calmly at the flames, not with fear, but determination.  Though it is impossible to dispel the fear, it lurks, but it does not consume this bladesman.  He inhales the scent of mankind’s fury, and as he exhales, his body turns with the blade, in such fast motion that it pushes the flames away from him.  The flames burn and roar, but they are wary of the bladesman’s movements.

The bladesman spins and turns, he thrusts and he slashes..He twirls and he slides.  The wind fuel his desire to survive and resist, and with that…The flames dwindle around.  His body, however, is not eternal.  Slowly, the flames continue to push relentlessly toward him, and the heat becomes too much to bear.

The lonely bladesman holds fear and hatred for the flames.  He does all he can, but they continue to press against his resistance.  The flames are eternal, he realizes… So in order to resist the eternal flames, he must show eternal determination to resist tehem.  As he comes to this realization, the flames douse, and his body restores.

He knows his path, and he knows it well:  Live and die by the sword, this lonely bladesman walks…

… Live free or die… There is no submission…”

I open my eyes and stare at the being I have come to share a close bond with.  I stare at him, as he stares at me, and we study each other for a long time.  I see strength and struggle beneath his tainted flesh, as he sees trust and worthy traits under my own.  We are orphans of submission, but we fight to prove rebellious and victorious in the end.

He tells me of one who gave him the mark and a form of hatred that cannot be described.  He tells me of one who created the sensation of pain, as well as the sensation of love.  He tells me of one whose name implies innocence, fertility, and above all…Bloodshed.  He tells me of Cherry, of whom I will never meet, except in his dreams.

I will acquaint myself with this Cherry more, the longer I spend with my partner.   He is a dancing partner, from a stylish art I find more pleasure than lust in.  In a way, I fell in love not with this man’s body, but his soul.  While he finds pleasure from the craft I grant, I seek pleasure from his own.  Cold, moving steel and wind in dance, where our sweat and movements blend together… There is much for me to learn from my dancing partner.

Soon, I will seek to make contact with Cherry, but I know not whether to thank her for what she has already given me, or to rend her with my wrath.  Through my dancing partner, will I come to embrace this loving wraith that haunts him… Or fear her eternal presence…

As I close my eyes, I begin to wonder if my sweet, distanced toy will display the power I have awakened inside of him.  Truly, I thank the sea for keeping the fire within my body tensed and burning.

He has returned… And now I can show him how much I have learned and mastered while he was away from me…

Moiré

• New to the Mists
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 11:53:19 AM »
Music By Silent Hill 2 (The Day of Night)
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcGJIukoR8U[/youtube]

~~~

Solitude

I have been watching the changing of tides lately.  There is a large, invisible sheet that conceals the world from the truth.  As you look beyond this sheet, you see them, staring with a smile at you.  They appear without affliction, yet they are afflicted with a curse, and that curse is called reality.

I see the Cloud return from the distortion he faced.  He shares emotions of white instead of black.  I take my Cloud white, as I take him black.  When he was black, I embraced him.  Now that he is white, he embraces me, and how happy he was.  How happy I was, despite the distortion of emotions during my twilight moments; the moments where the Sun and Moon shift.  How distorted he has left the rest of the world as they stare at the Cloud.

I see the Bladesman shudder in disarray as he moves with his double-edged lover.  He hates, and he loves.  He runs, and he walks.  He frowns, and he smiles.  He cries, and he laughs.  This is the Bladesman I have become close with in recognition.  Our passion is through dance and our communication is through dream.  When I look in his dreams, I see that which haunts his past.  I see that which has plagued his perspective of my very essence.  It is not his Keeper or his Slayer, but Woman who has wronged the Bladesman.  When he looks to the reflections of his double-edged lover, he sees the balance.

I see the Reflection, once more.  The Reflection questions me, as I question her.  She will tolerate me, as I will tolerate her, and opposite.  However, now… The Reflection has cracked, due to our carelessness in balance.  The world around us throws many obstacles, and each time I fail to protect my Reflection, she cracks, and if the cracks shatter my Reflection, we may no longer be together.

I see the Child, as I have finally named him.  He is precious to me as any Mother would deem their own.  Although fate would not let him be born from me, I seek to bring about his timely future through the powers granted to me by the Sea.  He learns from me each day, and he returns his thanks to me through his emotions.  I will raise the Child to succeed for when the untimely hour arrives.  May the Child grow to perfection before my final breath.

I see the Gloomed Shadow express uncertainty in his still, calculating eyes.  He predicts and ponders, as he also releases his unforgiving wrath without sound.  Like my own shadow, he has no true face or expression other than the one he displays.  When the moment arrives, however, his grasp will extend and grip the world around me.  That grip will shake the very meaning of reality itself.

I see the Sea and Sky, together at last.  They are greater in the every-brighter Sunlight and Moonlight.  They continue to protect me, despite all that has happened.  The Sky swirls in indescribable emotions while the Sea feasts on my progress, as he also feasts on my lustful body that yearns for his powerful grasp.  We are happy, and we are together once more.

I see the Wind as she is given birth by the Sky.  The Wind is troubled by emotion, as she has seen happiness and misery at the speeds she travels.  The Wind, when in joy, caresses and soothes our family.  When she is in urgency or loss, however, her wrath is relentless and infinite.  She has the strength to destroy everywhere and everything, given enough fury, and she will not let anyone or anything hold back this emotion.

The stars smile at me while I lay peacefully in my purity.  As my dreams of all of my lovers fades, fatigue returns to me.  It presses softly against my body, leaving me twitching and smiling contently.  I want to rise, but instead I submit to the fatigue as it takes me away.  And as I utter a word of promise, my eyes close, and my heart-beat puts me to rest.

… Solitude …

Sleep, Bubble… Sleep…

Moiré

• New to the Mists
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 07:08:31 PM »
Music by Silent Hill 2 (Noone Loves You)
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXk71cOr3k[/youtube]

Desolace

Give me more… Strength…

Twitch-Twitch-Twitch

I must escape that which I have created.  Paradox.  It surrounds me, and no one can save me, so I must save myself.  They do not believe my words, so innocent and pure, yet filled with the poison of Reality.  Reality is everywhere, and it wraps its coils over my diminishing soul.

I step forward and see the world, how it appears now.  There is no rain, the land is barren, the sky is cracked without any clouds, and the sea swirls in relentless anger as whirlpools and hurricanes conjure.  As the sky’s surface cracks, like that of glass, I can see the black, cold, emptiness staring at me.  I fall to my knees and stare down at the lifeless land and through my mind rings the thoughts of begging for repent or fleeing both my dreams and reality through the ultimate escape.

Twitch-Twitch-Twitch

Twitch-TWITCH-Twitch

Twitch-Twitch-Twitch

I cannot.  I will not beg or flee.  I face them.  When all is confirmed, all is shattered, as is my heart, and theirs.

The echo of the shadow looms within me as I leave their presence in such bitterness.

Trust no one.

No one…?  Not even…

Trust… No one.

My body shudders, and I return to where emptiness and isolation continues housing me.  I wonder for the ones I have left behind, and I also wonder if the only voice left guiding me will show me freedom or damnation.

I see so many figures, and then I stare at the most threatening one of all.  The very gaze haunts me and wants to consume me.  I approach her, and she approaches me.  As she reaches for my neck, I grasp her hand and force my knife into her arm.  I knock her down and force my knife into her body, over and over, watching her crack and shatter.  My screams fill the walls I am surrounded by.  I stare down at her in anger and horror.

I lay over her shattered remains and take deep breaths.  She is dead, and she is behind me now.  The past is in the past, and this image is gone.  Never again will I allow myself to be in the same world as this dead woman.  I stand up and take a step away, seeing her missing from the shards.  I smile.  I breathe.  I lay.  I sleep.

They say that when manure is forced beneath the ground, something grows from it…

No more suffering tonight.  Return me to my dreams until happiness returns.

Twitch-Twitch-twitch … twitch … ZzzzZzzZzZ …

Moiré

• New to the Mists
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 04:11:35 PM »
Sunset

I leap from the top of the mountain.

The last decision I will make.  When the world is crippled by greed and bloodshed, there can be no dreams to inspire.  I hear them taunting, mocking, humiliating me.  They take their blessings for granted and live their lives without a true care for anything but themselves.  They cannot be saved by others, and they are far from saving themselves.  My role, as the shining sun, is over.  I can now enter an entity where my failure can remain forever and ever …

Crrrrrrrrrrunch

I can see what I did to myself.  Golden threads of hair, torn by the granite and mud below, surround me.  My legs are twisted inward, and my wrists are snapped in unfeasible directions.  Yet I feet nothing in that moment.  My creator pities me and grants me a death of which yields no pain.