Author Topic: Don't cry. ~Story of Kriss  (Read 1796 times)

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
Don't cry. ~Story of Kriss
« on: February 14, 2008, 08:53:16 AM »
Ashes and blood

A thousand thoughts crosses my mind, at this very moment, in this very place. Never settling upon one, my mind is a screaming and confused being. The rain beats my battered body, my bleeding flesh. The flames around me, bravely facing it's moist enemy with a sizzle. Screams, how i recall them today, the horror. It felt good. Her neck snapped, his flesh ripped, their eyes melted in the fierce of the flame that brings destruction. Soon there would be nothing left but ashes and blood, the perfect base to start anew again and i would never be there to see it.

Kriss! I hear yelling in my ear, my friend is with me now. He speaks and speaks, his tongue as free as it should be. I could listen to him forever, just the sound of his voice reminds me of how free we are. Now if only our surroundings could be as enjoyable. The dark sewers made a good hideout from above but the smells and the extra company was filthy. I wish our other friend, the one that isn't one, would be here. Sharp pain in my wrist reminds me why i have to take a break in my training, emotions taking over was never good and this was the perfect way to express it. I could heal it but doing so would be hypocrite. I'm not an hypocrite. I'll deal with my consequences and learn from it, that's the way of my life.

She was so pretty, i dream again, red curly hair and a mouth like a cherry. Her emerald eyes showed fear every moment i knew her. From the day she was carried in to the moment my hands made their way around her neck. She was thankful, i could have never touched her otherwise, our bodies were never meant for pleasure or business, we both knew it. The chains that binded us, this common desire for freedom, i could have loved her. In another place, another time. I cry for her sometimes, i wish i could have loved her. My hands still remembers her skin, she was soft and tender, she was always so scared, she would have made a good mother.

Pins and needles in my heart, i pray longly. The burning flame in my chest is a covered fire, warm and presence, but not so blazing anymore. The clear voice i had heard that night, was now quiet. I had no fear. I was free. My ways of living, my dogma, my love. I will uphold them, i will bring my knowledge to others, my wisdom. I pray that others see it too, the cycle of destruction and renew, the need for it. Vallaki could burn and the world would be an happier place, that thought had not yet crossed my mind but it would soon come. Rising from the ashes as a phoenix of legend. But i dream, so much death was not warrant -yet-.

I long for an embrace, i feel like crying again. Leaving me to my own fears is the cold air of winter. Love me, hate me, but don't ignore me.

All rights to this picture to LittleKbleu from Deviant art.
http://littlekbleu.deviantart.com/art/Rain-of-Fire-44602096
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 08:56:34 AM by Nefensis »

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
Re: Don't cry. ~Story of Kriss
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 03:11:13 PM »
Don't cry

Before the meeting with the primordial soup..

What a mess I've made
. Boiling blood, steaming skin. I lay back on the dusty cot, feeling even more irritated than before. These hands, claws and all, what good are they for. I want to bring renewal, i want to see it all be destroyed, all that is wrong, all that makes my life a living hell. The house, the master, they all died so i may live. It makes sens now, i was not made to die after accomplishing the will of my lord. This thought comfort me, i can relax finally, enjoying the moment. But now i live and another foe is set before me. I will not .. will not be.. i repeat to myself, i will not be a slave again.

In the back of my head, the nagging voice of the child in me, he whines and complains, he wants to be safe, doesn't want to deal with responsibilities, he wants to be told what to do, so he may do it right. But no.. i will not accept that. I need to clean up.. my mind goes a thousand places at the same time and for a moment finally i don't feel like moving. I hear the whimpers from the other room. Someone else is dreaming and crying, nightmares floats about this place. I wrap myself in a bed sheet and heads over, three rooms, one for each of us. Would be safer to sleep together but i do enjoy privacy.

Cat's door, i listen to his cries and enters. I should feel nervous, but right now i understand how a mother would feel awoken in the middle of the night. I find him feverish and shivering. Without thinking i pull the blanket over him and lays next to him. In the dark room, no one could make the difference. Goat around Cat around goat, the little stuffed critter that i gave him. It feels good here, I'm not afraid and soon he calms down. The warmth of my blood, the warmth of my breath. He soon sleeps like an innocent and so do i. What a world, what a life.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 03:15:23 PM by Nefensis »

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 04:45:09 AM »
Fight through the pain

So dirty and dusty, i hate this place. Can we leave yet? We came here before and dear Morgan only thought how amused his pet wizard would be. -Great- i think to myself. What am I, the knew guardian of his herd? Of course i am, isnt this why I'm here? No, i stood and watched quietly for too long. I told them, i made them understand. I think he did, the girl understood, she woke up. She was drowning in her own pool of insanity, i couldn't watch her do any longer. I am to keep them safe but if no one listens, they will die. To their own shame.

Fight your foe without regrets, without failing. Yes, always. Offer them and your victory to the blazing flame that now burns inside of you. Their words reach my ears in the echoing hallways but i barely pay attention. My mind wandering over to my own faith. I was still trying to figure it all out myself, the Tormite by my side is a good example as to what not to do. Too stubborn, he will die young and waste his life, fail to his purpose. I will not back down from a fight, but dying uselessly because i was cocky is not in my plans. Some would say it is my duty but i digress, i will not waste what was given to me.

I focus, i wait, i relax. "You want to kiss me again." the familiar voice said again. Without answering i replied "Why wouldn't i want to kiss you again?" This odd family, this odd love and attraction. Such freaks we are. The Tormite is curious, i can see it but i fear revealing anything to him. It would not be wise, he will need some work before hand, if it is meant to be.  The blood that fills my wounds the past few days is slowly drying, i feel stronger, i feel He is satisfied with my work so far. Around me my companions are also becoming stronger, it's only natural. Adaptation or die. Fight through the pain i whisper to Ezekiel, i train him to become a flame, no regrets, no fear but of failure.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:51:23 PM by Nefensis »

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 01:08:34 AM »
Worth and Punishing

Those fit to succeed will do so.

CrAcK

The Lord's faith is innately superior to all other faiths.

CrAcK

Fire and purity are one and the same.

CrAcK

Only through pain and challenges will power come to me.

(...)

The crack of the whip came missing at those last words, collapsed against the wooden floor is the laughable imitation of a man. Twitching of all members, the leather leash had fallen from his grasp. Twitch twitch does the mouse just before the cat eats it.

What happened to me, i lost control, once again. Jealousy and anger.. i acted like a child again. I'm passed out it seems. I need to train harder. Enough distraction, leave me alone stupid thoughts. Happiness.  Outside of my body is a roaring fire, i burned all the furniture i could find, chairs and that cradle went too, it's mere presence annoyed me. Power. I find myself without a goal, i gained freedom and now nothing. The voice in my heart is quiet. Fear. The path set before me was so clear and now i find myself questioning. The game. My purpose, to better myself, to make my life worthy of the powers given. Burn.

The body on the floor jerks again, a great pain coursing through the broken flesh. YES yells a voice that breaks the lips.. Yes..

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 08:28:54 AM »
Breaking point

He sleeps, finally. I still feel the tingling of his skin on my lips, it's adorable. My hands knows the softness of his skin. All these thoughts brings me back a few years ago, to the foot of the bed of little mistress. Uhg, why do i remember this right now. She was adorable too, her and her friends, playing in my hair, petting my tail. Damned be my soul that day with the three of them, i was king... paid the price mind you but what king does not end up dead young, grows old and boring.

Never alone, never again. i assured him, yes i did. The past few weeks of uncertainty had strengthen my faith, more than ever, where i had doubts, results came. From stable chaos came destruction, the breaking point, i thought for a long time that all was lost, i was ready to kill them. Yet as the last grain of sand shifted side, all became balanced, everything stabilized. The laughers ended, the blood ceased, all was quiet.  Too quiet, for too long, maybe an extra fee i had to pay for my doubts, but the reward was even greater.

Now here i lay, afraid to move for fear to wake him or her up. A bit longer, i have to watch you a bit longer, reassure myself, did i do right, is all the wrong, righted? Kossuth, Kossuth, the path you laid out for me is hard, you know my worth, i pray so you know me better. The flames of destruction, through me, brought renewal, i've changed lives, me! I have! ...i have. I could cry but instead sleep takes me away, surrounded by my freak family, those i love.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 08:04:13 AM by Nefensis »

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 09:00:52 AM »

Self gratification no more

Corruption, sweet deviation. Too long it has been, my blood boil in a furious tempo. Skin on skin, teeth against skin. I worship thee lord of fire but in my blood, in my heart, needles drags me back to my true nature. I am a corrupter, defiler. All that is pretty, all that is good, all rotten to the core like an apple with a shinny skin. Dark mold, mushy core, all rot to the point of no return. By my touch, by my words, all that is weak and good will break and behind me i shall leave a trail of shallow breathing bodies. Defiling the virgin, the nun and the saint.

I would be a fanatic, those that would die for the flame. Be perfection, that is I. What i do, i do it well, perfectly, as it should be! This flame that burns in me, burns my heart and soul, no men, no women will come out of it unstained by my touch. Patience is an art, the rewards are well put, my own pleasure given in the name of my Lord, his obvious satisfaction, my power in battles. I am the horned one, i am .. oof i think i should lay down for a bit..

The room spin again, Morgan sleeps beside me, i can hear him whine in his sleep. Kossuth has not abandoned me as i first thought. His voice is quiet, he has no time for me, surely he approves of all i do or he would have spoken up against my actions, my decisions. My body ache, i was too gentle, holding back makes me weary. Another night and perhaps i will let it all out. I am satisfied with myself, my plans, my.. family. We need new friends i'm ashamed to say, perhaps that green haired beauty.. maybe a pretty thing from the Morninglordian church, i recall those hmm.. so sweet for the poor tana'ri that i am.

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 12:36:32 PM »
Self serving bastard

Guilt
That tiny voice at the back of my head, i call thee Kossuth, my lord. You know I have done wrong, that finger you point at me, accuse me with. But here I am grovelling at your feet, explaining my master plan to you. That woman, my lust for her was one of a brother in arms, of a loving father, a master to his slaves. Too high, too strong she was, thinking herself so good and on her way to perfection, I could not have it. I had to set her back, what better way than breaking that precious concentration of hers. Of course, of course, I know, many ways, many OTHER means could have been used. But women.. Ah women! How weak you are when it comes to the flesh. You feel so untouchable, unbreakable. Yet.. you long for it, the leash around your neck, the shackles at your wrists and my own hands around your body.

Filled with self satisfaction, I left you there to awake to your own shame, alone. Think on the lesson I gave you tonight, oh, and on the pleasure I also gave you, you will have much to think about. Once again, I tricked you into breaking this solid concentration, I am the bastard that set you back into your path, hate me, curse me, but love me for I am what will bring you to Nirvana, twice more than once. I am a priest of lies and depravity, I am the flame destructive.

Kriss