Knight of the Raven PrC

<< < (2/6) > >>

Bluebomber4evr:
The NWN2 version will be done when it's done. ;) I've seen some great stuff being built but areas take a lot longer to make in NWN2 and the expansion isn't even out in the US yet.

The reason we decided to hold off on custom classes/prestige classes is because implementing them is much easier to do in NWN2 than it is in NWN1.

As to the particular question: The Knight of the Ravens prestige class from Expedition to Castle Ravenloft is iffy canon-wise, as is everything else in that book. IF it gets implemented, it will be changed to fit the setting more appropriately (EtCR pretty much ignored the entire setting and had more of a generic fantasy feel to it).

Ciaran999:
Quote from: Bluebomber4evr on October 09, 2007, 06:49:34 PM

The NWN2 version will be done when it's done. ;) I've seen some great stuff being built but areas take a lot longer to make in NWN2 and the expansion isn't even out in the US yet.

The reason we decided to hold off on custom classes/prestige classes is because implementing them is much easier to do in NWN2 than it is in NWN1.

As to the particular question: The Knight of the Ravens prestige class from Expedition to Castle Ravenloft is iffy canon-wise, as is everything else in that book. IF it gets implemented, it will be changed to fit the setting more appropriately (EtCR pretty much ignored the entire setting and had more of a generic fantasy feel to it).

Ah, okay. Thanks for the feedback. Can't wait for the NWN2 version!

I never really paid much attention to Ravenloft for some inexplicable reason (since I love horror and undead themes) so I'm way new to the setting. I just ordered "I, Strahd" for $1.47 online so I guess I'll be getting more acquainted with the setting soon!

It's too bad about the KotR being iffy canon wise, because I really like the class and their backstory. I guess we'll see what comes of it, though I think there's a lot of crossover between them and what I've read about the Keepers of the Feather.

Helaman:
Real pity that.... Sounded cool.

Doom:
Holding vigil in Ravenlofts chapel for a whole night?

NO ONE can do that. Thats impossible. WTH were the authors thinking?

Bluebomber4evr:
Quote from: Doom on October 10, 2007, 01:59:30 PM

Holding vigil in Ravenlofts chapel for a whole night?

NO ONE can do that. Thats impossible. WTH were the authors thinking?

I really don't know. :|

There are some cool ideas in the book, but I read through most of it and my reaction was :wtf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page