Public (OOC) > Setting and Lore Discussion

Knight of the Raven PrC

(1/6) > >>

Ciaran999:
A thousand apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I was wondering if there were any plans to implement the Knight of the Raven Prestige Class into PotM? Also, as far as multiclassing penalities go, I can’t remember if a paladin can take this PrC without losing their ability to ever take a level of paladin again. I know there are some PrC’s that have a caveat that works around this, but I can’t remember if the KotR does. Is this enforced in game? I’d expect so, but don’t want to assume.

I really like this PrC, but I don’t know how easy it would be to implement in the game and what it would do to the balance, so I was just curious.

I also noticed there is a faction in game called the Keepers of the Feather, which seems to me to have strong ties to the Knights of the Raven backstory I read. It makes one wonder... :think:

Thanks!

Catacomb:
From what I've heard, the team apparently plans to hold off on custom PRC's until the NWN 2 version of the server is out.  :(

Ciaran999:

--- Quote from: Catacomb on October 09, 2007, 05:52:46 PM ---From what I've heard, the team apparently plans to hold off on custom PRC's until the NWN 2 version of the server is out.  :(

--- End quote ---

Hmmm that kind of sucks, but makes sense nonetheless. I guess I'm just eager  ;)

Thanks for info!

I wonder if they'll keep the requirements the same, such as having to meet and be on good terms with an existing member of the Order and having to hold a nighttime vigil in the Chapel of Ravenloft. The second requirement would be hard for my paladin as she's part of the militia and bound to obey the law, which includes staying off of Castle Ravenloft's grounds unless invited. I don't see Strahd inviting a paladin eager to join an Order that opposes him to the Castle.  :lol:

Preppunk19:

--- Quote from: Catacomb on October 09, 2007, 05:52:46 PM ---From what I've heard, the team apparently plans to hold off on custom PRC's until the NWN 2 version of the server is out.  :(

--- End quote ---

Any idea when that is going to be launched?  Even a ballpark guess would be cool.

Catacomb:
I'm afraid I don't know.  Would need someone from the Dev team to answer that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version