You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Possible DM interested in an Event on the 27th 9 PM -4 GMT  (Read 738 times)

NightMother

• Outlander
Possible DM interested in an Event on the 27th 9 PM -4 GMT
« on: July 23, 2018, 06:22:20 PM »
Hi there, I was planning on trying to throw a sort of Lunar Festival, for the OOC Full Moon on the 27th, Friday at 9pm -4 Atlantic Time.  There isn't a whole lot planned yet, merely seeing if perhaps a DM would be interested in hosting the event for everyone. Thinking a night where all faiths, races, can come together, enjoy food, drinkage. It'd be less expensive than trying to purchase it all ICLY. And also, would have to likely ask the Vistani in the Mist Camp, for permission to host such a festival, where I'd need a DM to be involved. If you wouldn't mind getting  back to me, so I can start fishing out the details, it'd be great. ^^

NightMother

• Outlander
Re: Possible DM interested in an Event on the 27th 9 PM -4 GMT
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 06:31:23 PM »
Or it can be held in Degeenwy, this would offer guards to help keep things civil, it's close for low levels to make it with relative safety, so there would be no need for some sort of transporation. It is a Elven Festival, but at the same time, he wishes to make everyone welcome by not making it too religious.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 06:59:05 PM by NightMother »