Author Topic: RVT Guard NPCs attacking non-faction members, even after marked as friend  (Read 1267 times)

• New to the Mists
  • "Maintain the immersion..."
Per DM Tarokka's request, posting this bug:

In the PaL RVT Store location:

* Had a PC who is not in the faction enter a faction zone, but I had forgotten to mark him as friend with faction tool. Guard attacked PC, PC fled and lost consciousness, I apologized profusely.
* PC was revived, I marked PC as faction friend with faction tool, PC re-enters store, Guards continued to attack PC, regardless of resetting of faction friend settings (including with assistance from DM Tarokka) or area transitions
* PC would be attacked by guards even while not in a faction zone (in foyer) as soon as they came into sight. Faction setting was somehow forced to enemy at least once during these tests

Hope this is enough information, if not let me know and I'll do what I can to give more!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:31:47 AM by 1019 »
Playing: Kairon Enfall

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
Make sure they don’t have the faction enemy mark set.
Hir yw'r dydd a hir yw'r nos, a hir yw aros Arawn.

• New to the Mists
  • "Maintain the immersion..."
Make sure they don’t have the faction enemy mark set.
Indeed, part of our brief test was to reset the PC's faction marks. Multiple times they were not faction enemy and were set as faction friend. Yet they would be attacked and, when using the faction tool on them, would somehow have been set to faction enemy.
Playing: Kairon Enfall