Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Fixed Bugs

Malthor immune to spells

(1/2) > >>

Chabxxu:
This is the second time this happens to me. At first I thought it was simple something that happens once in a lifetime, but it just happened again. When in the room where Malthor usually is, he is totally immune to spells. You cast spells at him, and they just disapear into thin air, until he makes mash potatoes with you.

EO:
Mmm, strange; Malthor has Spell Resistance; perhaps the feedback message's just not showing up.

Chabxxu:
As you can see I started by casting Mordenkainen's Disjunction before doing my offensive spells. The weird this is once you get him out of the throne room, and into the pit of bones, then spells start working on him.

EO:

--- Quote from: Chabxxu on July 17, 2018, 09:01:23 PM ---As you can see I started by casting Mordenkainen's Disjunction before doing my offensive spells. The weird this is once you get him out of the throne room, and into the pit of bones, then spells start working on him.

--- End quote ---

Could he be damaged via other means?

Chabxxu:
Good question, I'm not sure. I think Philos tried to give him a few hits before we fleed but you'd have to check it out with him. I don't remember seeing Malthor taking any damage though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version