Public (OOC) > Setting and Lore Discussion

pureblood yuan-ti or yuan-ti descendant possible ?

(1/2) > >>

Kamfrenchie:
Hello,

I've joined the server on the last day of the last new player event, and started a human character.

I didn't apply at that time for any EEc.

I was wondering if it was possible to roleplay as either a pureblood yuan ti or a descendant who has some resurgence of snake features, and if that would require an EEC application, because i'm not looking to increase or decrease the base characteristics, it would be to roleplay someone who needs to keep buying products to conceal some of his features, and focus on snake themed ailities....

I've searched the forum for similar topics, but the most recent was in 2011 about a half blood. Though i also found a character biography for a yuan ti in like 2006, but nothing else.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Arawn:
Sadly, no. Unless it were added as one of our subraces, roleplaying anything like that would be considered cheesing.

Kamfrenchie:

--- Quote from: Arawn on July 03, 2018, 02:44:17 PM ---Sadly, no. Unless it were added as one of our subraces, roleplaying anything like that would be considered cheesing.

--- End quote ---

oh well

so if i understand it right, any character having features that are "anormal"  for his race or hint at a non-common lineage for any reason is considered to be EEC and/or from a different race?

Arawn:
That’s right.

EO:
Yeah, we support roughly 60 subraces and around 10 monstrous templates. What’s available to play is listed at character creation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version