You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Yuliya Vorius - Journal of the One and Only  (Read 4711 times)

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
Yuliya Vorius - Journal of the One and Only
« on: November 09, 2011, 06:11:45 PM »
Barovia. What a strange land. Filled with paranoids, afraid of the night. With thieves, ready to slit your throat for a few fangs. People of the law, forcing their very bidding against the will of others. Barovians themselves, showing so much hatred for the Outlanders. Like me.

Now… how could you do such?

You dare to say I lack something? As a woman?

You might dare to not treat me as I deserve, but one you shall know – women. The daughters, the mothers and sisters all around the realm. They are the greatest weapon to be used against a man.
Not steel, even if coming from the finest smithy. Not the most powerful arcane tricks – finding their origin among the wisest of mages. Even the way you carry yourself or your blade – always striving to impress and be victorious.
No. You shall always find one thing lacking. You are a man, I am a woman. You have the muscles, I have the cunning. You might act, but I will always execute it with more reason. You might have others, but you have to be generous to keep them. I, on the other hand… as far as generosity comes – I shall always remain on the side with greater profit.
Men are just toys. Mere, pitiful tools to be used when bringing joy – and to be thrown away when giving none of it anymore. But, on the other hand… some toys bring much more fun than the others. Way more variety in the way you can interact with it, therefore – keeping it close, even when the basic appeal of it has perished, is simply wise. Some men deserve to be longer by my side.

I cannot be cruel after all, now can I…?

But now among the thick mists. The fog that keeps my eyes ever-alert and steady – finding allies now has turned more into a fight for survival. Without a proper ally, I could be lost already. But the search continues. The play goes on. And it shall never stop.
I might suffer pain. I might face defeat. But never will I lose my pride and inner strength. I will always gather myself, after I fall down. Nothing can kill me. And even if it does… Well… That won’t happen in any case.

It has been a few months since I am here. Looking for my place, searching for new challenges. An on-going ally is gone for now. But I have found a new one.

A gentle, noble soul – ready to protect me. His little princess. His.. very special one.

It is quite rare for a noblewoman to know such tricks. And these… these very tricks led me always forward. Always with my chin raised. Surprising how none of my approach changed – yet it brings giving me more and more in return. An interesting case, indeed. Full of little plays, teases and passion in its finest form. If someone has a little sense of adventure and simply appreciates quality – then why not give it a try? I am.. more than worth it, I’d assure him. I’d give him what he wants. And he –would- beg for more. The little toy.

But besides… And in all honesty… What is there.. not to be loved about Yuliya, from the House of Vorius..?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 05:58:12 PM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
Re: The very special Princess - Journal of Yuliya Vorius
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 11:48:26 AM »
#2 One occurrence, many consequences

It has been about 3 months since the event, which announced my absolute failure. My shame... My.. selfishness.

A case that is considered a blessing in a common sense, I have found to be nothing but a burden forcing me in the way I was very unwilling to obey.

How could it get so wrong...? How could -I- allow this to happen...?

The gentle, noble soul was the one responsible for this utter mistake. Him and the cursed seed he possesses.
He wished to enslave me with his fertility. He wished to have me at his side no matter what. A Paladin that was only a pitful, adamant worm.

He wished to have me. Me as a woman. Me as a lover. Me as someone so deary towards him. I expected of him nothing much - loyalty and eagerness to protect me.
The price, however - I only wished to give him what he wanted. Yet it grew and flourished into almost an affection. His were obvious from the start - yet another man charmed by the finest woman in Barovia. Mine... evolved as time passed under his protection and company.

It should be all natural that a fruit should come out from such an honest and wonderous two - and even we... were not an exception...

I cannot even comprehend the feeling that went towards me. From the moment I have figured out what has been happening with me. With my freedom...
Never in my proud and rightfully successful life have I faced such a shame and disgust for myself. Looking in the mirror made me realise how much I can achieve with just my looks... but the mirror became a cursed portal - a proof and awareness of what I can soon become to be.

'A housewife..?' - I asked myself.

'A mother..?' - I was struggling with this thought.

'A loyal, shy wife..?' - Just the last word alone was impossible to embrace.

'No.' - I said shortly after. - 'No man is worthy my entire life. No man shall ever threaten me with marriage and anything silly that comes with it!' - I proclaimed, gripping my teeth from amazing anger that wandered my mind.

And then... I am not sure what I have done. A confusing fog obscures my mind. Dementlieu... The Port... Wine... Knife... Blood... Pain... Night... But then, all I remember is this old lady with an honest hint of concern when I opened my eyes.
I kept eyeing the ceiling, made of old, crude boards. I could not move an inch. None part of my body.

And then it struck me...

'The child is dead.'

I cried.
I cried... because I did the most horrible thing in my life.

Realising that alone made me burst into almost an ocean of tears. I will never admit. No one saw it. Therefore, it did not happen.
I could have given a new life to this land. But would it be worth it, I wonder...? Or maybe what I did -was- the right thing to do...?
It will occupy my mind for some time, I know...

After a long time... I managed to stand at my feet. Approached the Port-a-Lucine's Bank. My gold was still in there. I took some of it. Equipped myself for the journey again... and travelled all back over to Barovia. To face the life that must goes on.

To face... that will, hopefully, be even more of a challenge than what I did. Just so I can... cleanse my mind of that occurrence.

And the life... goes on.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 02:21:08 PM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 01:41:32 PM »
#3 A new direction...

I woke up with almost a life-usurping gasp. The nightmares of that night came to me again...

Oh, how was I scared. Helpless and looked upon without mercy. This little moment was terrifying to the bone. It is when Barovia truly revealed its very self. Its horrifying and true nature.

And the memory of it comes again. Sometimes at nights when I suddenly just wake up on consternation - afraid of my life. But these are just dreams. I am careful from now on. Or at least I am trying to...

But life goes on, and I shall remain among the mists - as long as I can afford it. Because I know there is a task I have to attend. People I have to meet. Success - I have to achieve.

All those around me... They draw breath. They plan ingenious plots. They whisper with the ones they trust. They stare at me.
Everything seems to be back to what it was.

My first steps, planted yet again in Barovia, were not easy. I found myself in need, lacking coin... even some allies. Especially that particular one. His allegiance and his services.. were mine no more. I had to focus. I had to come up with something that shall guarantee my position. And from there... I can start acting in the way I please.

But it was not what truly frightens me... if I wish to climb upon the ladder of importance - I had to face foes much more challenging than grim secrets and haunting dreams of a Barovian night. I will be forced to confront something that, while not terrifying at first glance, is able to utterly destroy one's mind. One's pride. And one's dreams.

People. The foolish and the cunning. The strong and weak. Peasants and nobles alike. All of them have this certain toxic bane, poisoning their minds. And whether to call it...

Ambition.

Pride.

Jealousy.

Strength.

Motivation.

Greed...

... it all comes to a certain point. I -WILL- draw more enemies to me as I grow in influence myself. I have to carefully prepare for this exhausting struggle of attitudes and goals to succeed in.

First, I wanted to find a trustworthy man. Whether he would be the manliest of all. Or the most protective from these I could meet. He had to be loyal. Confident of my skills. And influenced enough to hire my services.

I think I found him now. Yet I cannot stand now heedless. A single mistake could mean terrible consequences.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 02:21:41 PM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 04:57:49 PM »
#4 A choice to be made. An alliance to be shaped.

I appeared in there on his request. Request made by the new ally at my side.
Asked me to spy and have me eyes open. To be alert and aware of what is happening nearby. He wishes to extend his influence, his grasp and impact on things. Upon finding me, new opportunities opened to him. New doors and ways to approach something, he might not otherwise be able to reach.

Therefore... once again. Yuliya, from the House of Vorius, becomes essential for one's ambitions. It is merely a question of time and patience from myself, that I will be able to present my own terms. Probably unfair like towards most.. but then again - do I not deserve some actual profit and gratitude for the skills I possess? For the looks I was blessed with? For the cunning mind.. that still impresses those I know. Whether old allies, or newly met.

I reported to him what I knew. Or rather, what I felt comfortable in sharing with.
Being a cunning spy comes with a risk. The greater the skill at persuading, talking and disguising - the fewer people are prone to trust you. Hiring such a skilled individual can guarantee information you would not otherwise grasp by yourself - but on the other hand, a trick-full one can easily conceal what needs to remain hidden.

Yet he trusted me. My sweet words led him onto the illusion of learning about less than I actually gathered among the guests. Better for me. Not certain if that serves him for the right.
No one despairs, however. Why? Because the reason for it has been concealed. Better for us both, then. Better for us both.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 02:22:07 PM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 01:47:44 PM »
#5 The not so forgotten past...

Who would have thought that we would meet again...? The one I have not seen for such a long time. Since the day he was gone, I felt like a part of me was away, as well. So good to see you back...

And who is it I am talking about? He deserves a modest mention on this little parchment, since he was the man - one of the very few - to awake some feelings in me. True, selfless feelings.

What was it he possessed, however? What was it to gain my attention? And keep it loyally to him. Still throwing new plays, tricks and aces onto the table - longeing the pleasant tension that was to become almost tender in the air. Complimenting and serving me with gifts - whether to please me, keep me at his side or as an actual sign of affection. Everything worked - everything was I able to appreciate one way or the other. And wide was the horizon of skills he has been impressing me with.

His eyes keen, curious and ever-alert. Those of a hunter.
His movement was steady. Determined. Planned. That of a hunter.
An unstoppable, determined urge to discover. That of a hunter.
His cunning mind - sometimes cold, yet calculating. To predict and to devise. That of a hunter.

And his very person. -NOT- that of a hunter. For a man to have lived and to be familiar with the secrets of the woods, he had much grace to himself. A charisma beaming from his weary face like glorious rays of a Sun. The man being both approachable, yet decisive. Strong in arm and mind. Able to influence and convince to his own cause. Protective and caring over me - his Diamond, as he always said. No lies were hidden in his eyes, never when he said so.
I experienced much falsehood in my life. Enough to see beneath the flesh and bones - to stare into the very soul, seeking truth. To rip apart any sign of trickery, deceit and willingness to use what was between us, to conceal his betrayal and dishonesty.

He was never like this.

The perfect man.

I did so miss him...

So much time has passed, almost everything about him seemed to change.
Perhaps a horrible occurrence met his person. Perhaps an unfortunate cause of events. He seemed the old one I used to know and adore - yet was not the one to share the same goal as he did back, then. What could have happened, I do wonder? What could change his mind?

'A traveller.' - he proclaims now. - 'A selfless wanderer, in search of his own peace and solace.' - he dragged the thought along with these words without his afore time interest in politics. Gaining power, wealth and influence.

What could have happened...?

Or perhaps it is a game? A game I have overlooked, as my mind was not quite sober as always, since it was him I have been seeing for such a long time. My wits to be elsewhere when we talked, my premonition not to give any concerning signal. It was just him and me that few moments. Nothing else mattered for me.

Was it right being so blind in his presence? Perhaps he might be hiding something.

I wish to investigate what is beneath that skull of his. I can only imagine, it will be worth one way or the other.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 02:22:29 PM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 09:19:37 AM »
#6 The thrill.. The rumours..

Recently I have been hearing of something that is on lips of every breathing individual...

The mysterious kidnappings and murders. By an unknown one. At night.
Someone certainly wishes to set a stage for something more menacing.

Or perhaps just a form of spending their repose? No. That is unlikely

The lone hunter appeared to be exactly what I thought he'd wish to hide. His love for intrigues and mysteries still alight. His love for me... still present.

He wished to once more put my skills to his own benefit. To confirm or perhaps find out more about the circumstances of what has been happening lately.
He is so eager to investigate it...

I agreed, nonetheless. And began my task.

At day, clad with the charming smile
and grace of the finest woman.

At night - befriending the shadows. Eyes alert.
My breath controlled. My steps soundless.

So have I grown to find interest in pursuing this occurrence myself.
Who knows what it might bring...? I shall not learn about it, unless I perform an action without anyone's bidding at me.

But my gaze should focus on him, as well. He seem to be dealing with various folk. Women, too. I have a reason..

.. not to like it.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 02:22:50 PM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 07:19:31 AM »
#6 Proper gain for the proper princess...

They have accepted me into their group. Into their family as I've been told...

I am eager to prove myself to all those that look upon me even with the slightest doubt and drop of suspicious bane.
Now I have the chance. They gave it to me. And it shall not be put to waste...

I have been already assigned with a task that requires my utter attention and I find fitting for my skills.
From now on, I need to show obedience and loyalty. Dedication and eagerness to listen - and not the selfish, though righteous for me attitude. Because the latter of the approach is not how you gain allies. How you gain trust... and lead people into a pleasing, though at times dishonest thinking.

The lone hunter wished me at his side, yet I informed him of my plans. But who said I am stick to one alliance only?
I am smart enough... I can keep everyone at my side, if I wish so.

And if I desire of something, I shall achieve it. Because why should I bereft of something.. that shall work all the better if managed cleverly...?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 06:43:45 AM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 06:49:21 AM »
#7 The thickening web

The number of those to trust me and rely on my skills grows. So many eager to use me for their own ambition. So many willing to use me as a tool.
And so many showing something that is merely a childish affection.

Except the Lone Hunter.

He is the only man that remains true and himself among all of those I deal with.

The last conversation with him was a resultful one. I learned what I wanted to, and yet he assigned me with a new task. And I admit..
I was caught very surprised at first. But was I at all...?

Very much.

Plenty.

Quite.

A little.

Not at all.

Absolutely not.

Of course I wasn't, silly girl.

He suspects none, yet he demands and trust much. And you shall -NOT- disappoint him.
He deserves this much. Your love. Your skills and cunning. Your word of advice and what will guide him in the right direction.

Yet all the contracts thicken. All the people you deal with - might look beneath your pretty face to find out there is more to it.

Therefore...

Remain alert. Do not lose your focus on where you are and who is around you.
Play it smart to avoid the consequences.
Be careful not to miscalculate and make a mistake.
Listen closely and inspect carefully not to miss any relevant detail.

And keep your looks the way they are. The ones you have always build confidence. And trust of those you wish to keep at your side.

There is time, Yuliya... Do not waste it...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 06:43:22 AM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 03:25:02 PM »
#8 The forgotten values...

How high he thinks of himself! Daring to give me orders! Toss me away like a shameless strumpet!
I cannot wait for the day when I-

Long time it has been since I was truly praised and rewarded for my skills. Not the looks. And not the smile.
But for skills alone...

It takes a bit of courage for a man to do only that when dealing with me. Yet he could. No doubt, constantly positive about his actions. And his words.
Experience... And wits... They come together at rare times... And forge someone who can impress... Greatly...

So continues the tale of Family. My appurtenance and loyalty to it...

They treat me well. Well enough to dispel any importunate doubts I would otherwise have when surrounded by people I need to work with. But this time it truly is different.
And it won't stop any soon. Neither my allegiance to it. Neither how I can contribute to it myself.

The members are varied and intriguing. Honest to the point I will hear of my well-doings, but also mysterious enough to keep me guessing and make sure I do not possess a threatening amount of information. They keep an eye on me. I can feel it... But they also wish me to impress. To have an impact and voice in certain matters.
And this is what keeps me at their side. I can feel appreciated, but also shall I not except to be easily praised like a princess that everyone wishes to shut. That is not the role. Neither mine or theirs. We all aim towards the same goal. Together we shall move towards our rightful success.

It is a risk. Yet also a blessing in its own right. Something I shall not throw away. But also not hold too much in a squeezing grip.

My time spent in Dementlieu was truly wonderful. All of the magnificent climate about the Port is a reward when I think of all the detestable Barovian nights.
Yet I needed to return to it once more... So the Family asks me to do.

People as always filled with rumours, suspicion and a goring gaze. Hardly one feels well in these parts. But being among this vexing bunch of people does bring benefits. And my own rumours...

The Lone Hunter insists on being Lone... He thinks he can trick me with a mysterious disappearance. After a never-ending series of tiresome attitudes and lack of passion for me. Merely to use me as a tool. Merely to keep in his tiny head that I am a worthless whore. I value myself more than that. I cannot be thrown away like a soiled cloth - the one that still is steeped in his stench and lies.
How wrong will I prove him to be... Oh, how foolish he really is...

His presence ceased for now. He himself an almost forgotten sight. The memory of his person scattered and almost nothing of importance these days.
Yet I know he plans something. His very breath carries words of importance, contrivance and perhaps even something against me.
How could I ignore this? I cannot. I know it. I need to act before he might be swifter than me. Perhaps -he- is the one making the right decision. To keep away from his precious gem. Yet I know that is not the case. How could it be? It is not.

It shall be not this way, love. How much of fool you must be. How much blindness it takes to one's eyes and mind to not realise what happiness I bring to your life.

An old friend conveniently to contact me at this most adequate moment. One that always had much praise for me. One that owed me a favour.
He is the only one that can carry this task. Without prejudice or doubt. He realises what weight was thrown onto his shoulders.
And I know he shall not disappoint.
He never did.

The Lone Hunter... is being hunted.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 02:23:21 PM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 04:36:21 PM »
#9 Tale of the cunning redhead...

And there we are. Did anyone had even a single shadow of a doubt...?

Barely a matter of weeks within the Family was enough to realise how certain individuals should feel grateful and assured of me belonging to it.
Especially in the eyes of our... now, an ex-Captain.

He invited me for a talk. A rather urgent one, I suspected. And it truly was.

Without much of a hassle or incertitude, he dropped softly something onto my shoulder. A single glance on it immediately predicted what I have achieved and what the meeting's purpose was. It was a cloak. A very significant cloak.

He promoted me to Captain. His very person announced how fitting I am for the task. He even decided to mention how my Cormyrean heritage should be an advantage.
How even I as a woman... will not easily fall into an ego complex of a man.

So much deserved praise... So much pretended surprise from my person.

But now the time for sweet flattering is over... It is time to make my turn. And to make the Family proud as it's righteous place in this cursed land truly is.

My first priority is to pick a helping hand in business...

One that shall be my eyes and ears concerning the Family matters, yet have confidence in my own skills.
One that would advise but not doubt my very orders.

Does it need to be a person most fitting for the role? No.
Do I need to trust her or him like nobody else? Certainly so.

There are plenty of matters I need to address. Plenty of plots requiring my attention.

The members under my command seem respectful and willing to listen to my suggestions. Which is pleasing. And rightfully meritorious.

Unlike the Lone Hunter... The one I saw with his little, adorable prey - hugged to him shamelessly.
But she is a lady bearing no guilt. It is the Lone Hunter. The very nature that drives him. Him and his disgusting lies.

I admit he was swifter than me. My cunning plan to be exposed at the time I could gain on significance that would make him trembling has proved to be not rapid enough against his desire of knowing of his remembered Diamond. But it did not wreck any of what I have in the future for him...

He shall see.
He will regret.

And woe to those that wish to stop me.

Just be convinced you do nothing that would classify you as a blind whore... One that is filled with revenge...
Oh no. It is all the glorious you aim for...

Now... awaiting word from Domn Popovici. It shall be a meeting of the greatest sort.
Be sure to charm him. If not - lie. And even if that will fail to let you triumph... then you know what else shall work.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 02:23:42 PM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
Re: Yuliya Vorius - Journal of the red-haired Princess
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 10:34:53 AM »
#10 What she thought and what she witnessed...

The leaders of the Family were more than eager to meet the new Vallaki Captain. Decided it would be a most appropriative time to learn of me - who I am and how I can benefit our very group.

I was assured it would be a private meeting. Upon a certain schedule, trapped within thick walls guarded by some of loyal members but that was not the case. Not only did Domn Popovici wished to see me. It was more than him that arrived on this night...

It is hard to describe what I saw. I'd rather not do it as I've sworn to protect this information with my life.
And if someone was to ever find this bunch of thoughtful pages...

Well... My apologies that I have disappointed you...

Nonetheless, the task was of utmost importance - all within expanding the Family's influence and capabilities.
Or rather pleasing one of the leaders, to be more exact...

But even with that mentioned, I was informed of the dangers - of the matters that need my absolute devotion and attention if we are to make the right steps to weaken our foes.
I was told of the names I am to battle. Matters and issues that I can influence since my promotion to Captain.
And of the consequences if I am to fail...

I stand, however, proud by the Family's side and I pledge all that is dearest to me to make it strong and even more in possession of the influence we hold and cleverly distribute. That is nothing that can be achieved in a week... but with proper management and being swift in my decisions, I can easily progress successfully in it.

Now to focus on what I need. And not making harsh movements - it might be too convenient for someone to take the opportunity of my mistake.
I cannot allow those... Like never before...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 06:41:54 AM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 12:59:21 PM »
#11 Knowledge is power...

To know more of this land is surely a necessity.

Not only to survive but also how to approach certain groups. Their mindset and how they could react if one was to perform something unusual...

Also, the business I wish to rise in. It simply requires me to possess that information. For all the good it will provide...

Now, once again back in Vallaki.
First to finally nominate a Lieutenant. Should be easy task enough...
She proved to be loyal and efficient at what she does. She think right in, I believe...
Who really has the position to disagree with me now? I simply know what is best for the Family.

The Lone Hunter wished to meet. Seems like he holds a much more solid grasp on things than I suspected.
To say that I underestimated him would be truth. One, certain and undeniable truth.

I am required to act cleverly now without sudden movements that I could regret. No harsh words. No foolish decisions.
Play it smart, Yuliya... You know you can overwhelm him.
And let him answer for what he did to you.

He deserves it...

The bastard...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 06:41:12 AM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 06:06:01 PM »
#12 The lust for success...

The Family shatters... Its members leaving at a regular basis... Almost, as if planned.. and scheduled.. and against my favour..

The reality dominating what used to be a dream. To be a part of the renowned Red Vardos - being appreciated and honoured by what I could contribute with.
But loneliness, loneliness is all I have inside those cursed walls of them.

It is not something I handle, not something I would publicly speak of or ever admit. Times are hard and I should think of it as challenge.
But challenge it is not. Merely a bunch of ignorant fools to not be able to appreciate who has become their leader.

YULIYA, FROM THE HOUSE VORIUS!
YOUR DAMN CAPTAIN!
THE FINEST ONE YOU WILL EVER GET!
I SWEAR IF YOU DO NO~

Yuliya. The kindest and most efficient of all. Simple as that.

All of it makes me weaker... Makes me feel pathetic as I never thought it ever would...
Makes me helpless...

But there is always someone or something to hang onto. Something that will help me with everything before I stop thinking in a clear way.

Who is it I should count for...?

The Old Friend - still loyal like a dog, eager like the bravest of warriors. His heart soft, yet his mind and muscles those matching the finest of fighters. An amazing man, blessed with both skill in battle and with a silver tongue. He might be just about the one to relieve my mind from the struggle I am going through...

The Noble Soul - I have met him again recently. Seemed eager to assist me as well. Seeking help for him should be a good idea. I still could sense that certain sparkle. That look and that desire in his eyes, that once made us be together. Trustful, loyal and protective towards each other. The good old times...

The Lone Hunter - did not see him recently, will not ask for his help. He just awaits it silently like on a unsuspecting prey - for me to fall on my knees and with a tear in my eye, ask for help. No. Humiliation in front of him is the last thing I will allow myself to. I would rather be ripped to pieces by some of the Barovian beasts...

The Intriguing Alchemist - he knows his worth; I know he adores me, too. Something I cannot ignore, something I need to push forward. Rely on your old skills, Yuliya - he is nowhere near that strong-minded to not bother with this.

And more choices... Choices I should not even consider...
But I need to act. I need to act forward and make things happen...

I miss Suzail...

For once...

Just this once...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 02:24:01 PM by VeeTpl »
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
Re: Yuliya Vorius - Journal of the One and Only
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2013, 04:35:05 PM »
#13 Small steps of a big girl

Been a while since I wrote in here. Did you miss me, little paper? Did you miss my worthless thoughts?
Of course you did not. You are by far the only one to understand me.

The Family wished me again among its members. The ungrateful souls within the walls regarding me with much curiosity as they betray the mistrust underneath their soft skins.

There is no need to fear me. No need to show me 'where is my place'. I know my path and I follow it. Hardly many of you can say the same.
Some people are simply astray. Confused of their purpose and what makes them who they are. Yet these are the ones I have to deal with. These are the ones that will judge me - for better or worse. Unless there is a need for me to approach them myself - I see no need to interfere to their pointless efforts to outsmart.

It has been a strange time since my last entry. All of the faces, motifs and what consequences of meeting those had. At times, it is too much to comprehend. Trying to follow individual patterns and credibility. Some people are venomous as a snake. Lingering and feeding on naivety. But not for me these tricks. Not for me this toxic behaviour.

But is it going away? I doubt it.
Do they do it on purpose? Possibly.

Can I handle it? I have to.

But even then, we do get to meet those truly intriguing personas. Ones that inspire you with what they say. With what they do...

I have met you, pretty thing. You don't know it yet but I do have things to admire you for. And things to hate for, as well - whether you like it or not.

But let me just quote you on this page...

"And when the shadows have eyes
and the darkness has knives,
we gather beside the fire
and tell our stories"

Your words, dear... Yours truly...
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2018, 06:25:09 PM »
#14 A grand display of a homecoming

What is the nature of a man? A question asked perhaps by many, yet answered only by a few.

Pushing to one's limits depends on so much. Wealth, confidence, size, position, influence... Yet so many forget a single thing - pride.

That of heritage and of values. On one hand eluding, and on the other abstract. But it all pales when a man feels a blade at his throat...

But where do I fit in, I ask myself?

Clads the black to shelter within the shadows...

...yet the finest bright fabrics is what defines her.

I have returned and I shall make the Core tremble at my feet. Not for glory, not for pride or to learn of my nature.

This is simply what construes my destiny. To exist and to be admired.

"What the mists took from me...
I shall convene with ever greater resolve...
Whatever others may wish to steal...
Is not theirs to keep...
I am myself and I am no-one...
I gather the whispers and hold them close...
For power lies in knowledge...
Superiority over everything else...
That is the name of the game...

It is truly a time to be alive. You are home, Yuliya. You are home once more.
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2018, 10:01:27 PM »
#15 Ever so closer...

I am but a lone woman among the mists. But nothing will stop me from the things and people I desire most.

My charm worked yet again letting me slip into once familiar position.

A bottle of vintage was merely a distraction to set the deal.

And now for the true test. Hold fast and keep a clear mind.

I cannot lose focus. Not now, not ever.

My survival is paramount if I am to make a change.

And I will. Now and always.
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius

VeeTpl

• giff RP pls
  • Undead Master
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2018, 05:05:26 PM »
#16 My little ravens...

Knowledge is power. This much I know. But I wish to gain all there is to gather. There is always a thing to learn about. There are no limits to be inspired and to improve. Yet, no one can be in all rooms at all times. I choose the ravens wisely, let them scatter towards the unknown corners of the world.

Adapt and learn. Predict and survive. Bending the knee is an abstract thought. Servitude to another is a path I will not take. No curves and no respite along the journey. Straight to the task at hand which seems ever endless. No boundaries are too high to overcome. No man shall stand in my way.

My little birds. The stalwart beacon against the dangers of treachery.

You shall be greatly rewarded for your loyalty. Every single one of you. When the place is right. When the time is right. This much I can promise you.

And I will. Now and always.
Player of:
Yuliya Vorius