Author Topic: Resolving Nightmares (With addendum attatched)  (Read 765 times)

TAP123

• Outlander
Resolving Nightmares (With addendum attatched)
« on: May 23, 2018, 03:05:03 AM »
[These pages are hung up in Vallaki, the Drain, inside the Morninglord Temple, at the tree outside the Lady's Rest, and outside the ranger's hut]

Many rumors have spread about the night a demon was released onto Barovian soil. I, Lydia E'chance, am fully responsible for bringing such a calamity upon the garda. Two brave souls died honorably in their fight to slay what they perceived as evil. But their death was in vain, because their officer, Nicolas Mircea, abandoned them during the fight. The man who sought to arrest and prosecute outsiders based off their appearances, failed to act in the face of danger, and fled to the temple for shelter as the fiend gave chase. To compensate for his shortcomings, he has taken to placing a bounty on my head. I do not regret my actions, nor the punishment that might come, because I took a stand to fight for survival when Mircea and his men came to kill me for simply existing. The souls of the damned garda will haunt me in my nightmares.

[in the addedndum]

I am not the only one who faces such struggles. There are still those who live in hiding, who are persecuted and judged harshly. Please do not find trouble with the people of Barovia, but seek me out if you need aid.    ~Lydia E’chance 

RickDeckard

• Dark Power
Re: Resolving Nightmares (With addendum attatched)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 04:17:55 AM »
[A guard is seen going about drawing a line through the notices within the jurisdiction of Vallaki on duty, excluding the notices at the Ranger's hut and the Drain. He simply pins a notice on top of them, simply stating "The lies of a demon whore shall not be printed in these lands."]