Author Topic: Character Login Password  (Read 1185 times)

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
Character Login Password
« on: May 26, 2018, 07:56:03 PM »
I use same password on all my character but i forgot it. Currently i have no need for it since it saved on my cdkey but in EETest server i need them and i cannot remember it might become issue in the future so is there away to learn the password without to have DM force reset every character i have ?

Iridni Ren

• L'injustice à la fin produit l'indépendance.
  • Dark Power
  • When all other lights go out
Re: Character Login Password
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 08:08:12 PM »
If the DMs are able to view your password--which is a very big "IF"--they could just tell you, rather than reset it, since you say it's the same for all of your PCs.

My windows cracked, but they can be replaced.
Your arm will tire throwing stones my way.

Iluvatar / Madness

• Ex-Community Council
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Madness
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 09:27:54 PM »
The DM cannot see your password, you'll have to reset it. I'm not 100% sure, but I think  you can reset it yourself on the main server without a DM if your CD key is registered on your character.

I can't recall the exact command though.
Iluvatar
Iluvatar-2
Iluvatar NCE
Madness

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 12:07:00 PM »
This is for EE tester Server different cdkey. I can still play my chars on regular servers but it seem i forgot my password since i never need them upon login.

Iluvatar / Madness

• Ex-Community Council
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Madness
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 12:34:17 PM »
For the EE Test server, you'll have to catch a DM or a Dev on the DM client there.

What I meant by reseting your password on the main server is this, once we migrate to EE, you'll be facing the same problem you are facing on the EE test server right now. Reseting your password by yourself on the main server will prevent that from happening once we migrate the main the server too EE.

Note : If you want to go on the EE Test server, poke me on Discord, if I'm there I can help you with reseting your password temporarily.
Iluvatar
Iluvatar-2
Iluvatar NCE
Madness