Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Module Feedback and Suggestions

Dat fat, fat loot

(1/14) > >>

Iridni Ren:
Maybe it's just me, but I can't remember the last time I got anything interesting in loot. Everything Iridni has was either crafted or given to her from buddies.

I don't even look in chests when I'm in parties and usually have zero interest in anything we find. If I want gold...well...killing dire wolves and worgs (solo) will be more profitable from their furs than going to a dungeon in a group. For low levels, fetch quests are way more rewarding.

I go to dungeons purely to interact with other players and to get XP from fighting the monsters.

So I'm wondering...do other players have this same experience? If so, it seems as though this is something that's out of balance. Because at least part of the D&D experience is treasure (even on a predominantly RP server).

Exordium:
Spearheaded by Dread, there's some on-going effort to balancing the loot tables by removing some items, rebalancing others, and introducing new ones.

Pav:

--- Quote from: Exordium on April 19, 2018, 02:44:24 AM ---Spearheaded by Dread, there's some on-going effort to balancing the loot tables by removing some items, rebalancing others, and introducing new ones.

--- End quote ---

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Philos:
+1. You have all my love Dread.

PrimetheGrime:
+1 Dread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version