You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Malum  (Read 894 times)

vlaadfolth

• Outlander
Malum
« on: April 03, 2018, 03:24:02 PM »
The nights of screams and long candle lit evocations have not gotten him any closer to the power that his dreams have shown him. Trying in his homelands have made him hated by his own kind and along with being raised by humans, his art is not a thing that will make his kind affectionate to him at all. He wanders the "new land" with discontent for most of the beings he encounters but finds some friends. The amount of specters and other underworld beings have made him think there may be purpose to the wandering in this cruel land.

His name is

Malum Mortuus Magum

A male elf in his 120's of average height, Malum is cloaked in dark if not black colors. Always in the search of herbs for others potions and for reagents for his own concoctions. If you see him it is a rarity as the lands here deem him a menace and thus his contempt for the land grows. Or maybe it is a hate for himself. At odds with life itself in his pursuits. Humans curse him, his own kind curse him, the law curses him. As he thinks he curses out loud....

"did they need to follow me......did they need to cut me and demand that I stop and deal with their laws? No They did not. They will pay. They all will pay. In making them pay....this "Vine" decides to get in my way.....for what....for glory....I sat behind him in the temple as his tongue told tales of my dark art. That was his biggest mistake. I found that this "Vine" was not just a commoner but a skilled bowman. I could only catch a few arrows that came at me from him. Their bite stung. Though he is skilled in deflecting my magic....the blades of the undead sting too......and shall sting again....and again........and again........................................................"     
 (his words gets softer and softer as he smashes his fist into his hand)

Falling into a corner and assessing the wound that seeps blood all over the floor.....so much blood. Gasps and quick inhales of breath are what the day brings for Malum. This foe "Vine" was the quicker of the two when Malum stayed hidden. Waiting in the shadows to strike.....Malum grabbed the first arrow but the next one came with a thump and tearing flesh and breaking bone. Malum's summon was the only reason he got away. Then the floor came with a crash. But he made it to safety. Waking up with an arrow in his chest and coming out his back Malum sits and ponders how this "Vine" got the best of him. For now. Then he gasps with blood "You win the day today sir, savor it."

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 05:11:49 PM by vlaadfolth »
What did the sadist say to the masochist when he asked the sadist to hurt him?  The sadist said "No".

vlaadfolth

• Outlander
Re: Malum
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 01:34:56 AM »
Why do they want to know me? Why do they follow me? How many of them must fall by my slave? I just wanted to pass through and yet another one tries to stop me......he failed.....I forgot his bones.......I need his bones. What will the looks on the faces of the people in that little hole of a town be like when the next guarda finds that he needs to waste his time, is turned into the risen dead? We shall see.
What did the sadist say to the masochist when he asked the sadist to hurt him?  The sadist said "No".