Author Topic: Wanting to commission a blade  (Read 839 times)

Iridni Ren

• L'injustice à la fin produit l'indépendance.
  • Dark Power
  • When all other lights go out
Wanting to commission a blade
« on: March 29, 2018, 10:58:19 AM »
The notices are posted throughout the Western Outskirts, Vistani Camp, and the Drain in elaborately calligraphic handwriting, with the signature enormous and especially florid.

I wish to commission a fine bastard sword of steel gilded with platinum and able to withstand blows struck with exceptional force. Do not waste my time with inferior craftsmanship, but if you are able to forge a blade worthy of the wielder, I can afford a premium price.

Moreover, should the merchandise meet my exacting standards, I may commission a second.

I will check back wherever these notices are posted should any capable of meeting my needs submit a proposal. Clothed in the colors of night and easily recognized by my silvery golden hair and flawless, ivory-like skin, I am approachable to discuss this matter in my travels as it is of sufficient importance that I will tolerate an intrusion.

Chantalyn Vanatar

My windows cracked, but they can be replaced.
Your arm will tire throwing stones my way.

HopeIsTheCarrot

• Red Vardo Traders Front
  • Dark Lord
  • Discord: HopeIsTheCarrot #5147
Re: Wanting to commission a blade
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 03:01:25 PM »
A proposal is submitted underneath the original request posted in the Vistani Mist Camp, in sloppy handwriting

Hail lass,

Name be Fifur Rheln, master smith o' Dvergheim and Battlepriest o' Moradin. I be capable o' forgin' yer blade at the level o' craftsmanship requested and would be happy to do so fer the right price. 

-F.R.