Author Topic: Enchanting Services  (Read 1072 times)

noah25

• Dark Lord
Enchanting Services
« on: March 13, 2018, 02:23:48 AM »
[notes are scattered about the mist camp]

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY FREE ENCHANTING SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED. Acquisition of materials is incumbent upon the individual who seeks enchantment, no exceptions. This offer only extends to those seeking the enchantment of a helmet or boots, individuals seeking other procedures have increased risk of death or injury. I am not liable for any misfortune which befalls you throughout the process. Common side effects include but are not limited to, fatigue, frustration, disappointment, weakness of arms and legs, euphoria, involuntary shape shifting,and severe bleeding. Uncommon side effects include, death, and feelings of success or achievement. Should you encounter either of these you are a statistically small portion of customers. Should you wish to take advantage of this ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY leave word for me here with a description of your appearance, and the procedure you wish to take place.
- Perodo, Master Tinkerer and ToyMaker

noah25

• Dark Lord
Re: Enchanting Services
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 07:56:58 PM »
[New fliers are posted in relevant locations with the following added]
Have alchemy reagents and need varnishes or essences? Look no further! I can perform this service free of charge for the following reagents:
-Ectoplasm
-Tainted Ectoplasm
- Vampire Teeth
- Greater Fire Elemental Ashes
Several other ingredients which make essences of the weak or strong variety. I am not responsible for lost materials, though this service will be provided until mastery of the craft is reached.

noah25

• Dark Lord
Re: Enchanting Services
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 12:25:25 AM »
[New fliers are posted with the following changes]
Now Purchasing all strong or greater alchemy reagents in addition offering enchanting services.