Within the swirling Mist (IC) > Announcements and Notices

Mist Camp: Organizing a quest against the evils of Perfidus

(1/2) > >>

tzaeru:
Salutations,

I am organizing a party of up to eight brave souls to lead against the great evil that dwells in what's known as Perfidus.

In the least, required is a mage, a priest of a benevolent god, and someone with knowledge to deal with traps and locks. Warriors are warmly welcomed as well! I am myself a knight of the Vigilant Eyes of Helm and an experienced swordsman.

Please leave a note if you wish to participate on this journey. Planned departure is next weekend.

Outlaws or those of otherwise dubious character needn't to reply.

- Delarion de'Ardo, Watchknight of Helm

// I'm trying this since it's tough to get a party together otherwise for the high tier dungeons. The planned date is next weekend, Sunday or Saturday, time TBA, but during Europe-friendly time anyway, somewhere between 10 and 17 GMT most likely.

Iridni Ren:
[A note is attached with immature printing]

Dear Delarion,

As you are aware, I am a priestess of a most benevolent god and not an outlaw or of dubious character.

If you believe I can benefit your expedition, I would gladly accompany you.

Respectfully,

Iridni

// OOC: Can do GMT on Saturdays and Sundays

tzaeru:
You are most welcomed,

- de'Ardo

Yes, Dear:
-

Blight:
I read what you wrote, and now I will I write that surely you need the might of a Knight of the Seelie!

Aid from the Fey on the night of your fright given freely!

A warrior of justice and light never not in the right on the side of the fight you'd prefer, ideally!

Show me your plight and and I will challenge that blight with a sword and a bow and a smite, really!

Signed,

~ The Midnight Shrike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version