Within the swirling Mist (IC) > Biographies

Crooked Back

(1/5) > >>

Troukk:
February 24, 773

--- Quote ---Crooked Back it means. In the tongue I spoke as a child.

They call me Tubur Dorsum as if it was my name, but it's not. It's just what I am. Not who I am.

Because I am nobody. People have names, but I don't have a name. So I'm not people, am I?

But that will change. He called me SON.

He will give me a name. I will cease to be something and will become someone.

How exciting.

Oh Master... OH FATHER!

I will die a hundred deaths for you, because you will give me the greatest gift of them all.

--- End quote ---

Troukk:
February 25, 773

--- Quote ---The graft was perfect in every way.

But last night it attacked me again. It's the second night it happens.

I do not know why it never fails during the day. I can't understand why it disobeyed during these nights in particular. It just doesn't make any sense.

Why is this happening to me?!

My face hurts. I will have to use the mask indefinitely. I can't let the others see my weakness.

--- End quote ---

Troukk:
March 6, 773

--- Quote ---I saw her.

The woman who lives in my dreams.

How I longed to touch her again.

The first warm body I ever touched.

The last warm body I ever touched.

She makes me weak and I enjoy it.
--- End quote ---

Troukk:
March 7, 773

--- Quote ---Her scent still lingers in my bed.

It's intoxicating.

I will order the slaves not to change the blankets.
--- End quote ---

Troukk:
March 8, 773

--- Quote ---TITLE: Stabilization of Transient Undead State through Early Development Transformation Procedure: A Case Report.

AUTHOR: Tubur of House Za'am.

INTRODUCTION: Recent research in the area of undead creation and corpsecrafting under the supervision of Instructor Mentalos Za'am has arrived to the serendipitous finding of a Transient Undead State (TUS). However, the properties of TUS subjects have not been measured properly due to its short duration. It appears that TUS will only remain as such for a few minutes before having the subject perish and later become preserved corporeal undead. All of the test subjects so far have been human adults. We do not believe this to be a coincidence, as a transformation of this magnitude is expected to be too traumatic for the fully mature human body. However, a subject in the early stages of development may prove to be more adaptable to change, both from a physiological and a mental standpoint. In earlier studies we have come to the conclusion that stable TUS subjects cannot be made, but if this experiment is successful, we may prove they can be bred.

AIM: The aim of this study is to produce a stable TUS subject through Early Development Transformation Procedure (EDTP).

MATERIALS: The EDTP requires a pregnant human test subject of good health, a ghoul host subject, and the standard tools required for transplant surgery (amputation knife, scalpel, hacksaw, mallet and sutures).

METHODS: The EDTP consists of a fusion of two common procedures: Hysterectomy and Transplant Surgery. It's comprised of three steps: The removal of the ghoul overgrown stomach and vestigial uterus, the vivisection of the impregnated uterus from the human specimen, and the careful attachment of such organ onto the undead host.

HYPOTHESIS: The unborn test subject will enter TUS and sustain it indefinitely.

RESULTS: Pending.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version