Author Topic: TWISTed Panties  (Read 1999 times)

Yes, Dear

• Outlander
TWISTed Panties
« on: February 14, 2018, 11:13:54 AM »
// All typing mistakes and bad, cheesy art in this bio are intentional.
// I'm sorry, bear with me.

Our Brave Heroine, whom we shall properly introduce in due course, Dear Reader, was bleeeding to her unavoidable death in the fanciest brothel in Port-a-Lucine.
How did she get there? You may ask;,,,,,,,
And why is she wearing that??You may inquire.........

Well.

It’s a long story, but not a bad 1, come closer, no, even closer! and ignore the panties strewn about, like the one in this stories title, and I will tell you.
Let’s begn where all stories s should, but thevery, very best... (Those start from the end)
The begiñning………….

Yes, sweet lemonade. Oh, sweet lemonade.

Yes, Dear

• Outlander
Re: TWISTed Panties
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 12:30:13 AM »
Chapter the 1: A buck for a Colt

Bulging.
The Dark Stallion’s pants were so distressed, so stretched they look ready to pop a button. surely, he could not be looking at her with such libidious eyes?
It has to be  on porpose, maybe some whore trick? she nearly asked, her eyes moving to the tigth pants all the time
He was beautiful ! strong and dark, with a voice deep like the ocean
And he wanted her -- no ! he was begging her to come work for him, to treat people like she had been treated
Surely she died in that root cellar
And now she is in paradise
stealing those nice fashonable dresses and running away was going to net her a job with so many magnificent people
All the way from the village, ashe thought of a name to have…
Something like a gentle flower like in her ènchanting romancè novels
Even the garda were nice, especially the young one with Lascivious eyes
“Oh how I would love to sit on him like the little elfy girl, but he will break”
Who’s putting mustard on your sausage? Surely not the little elf?

Yes, Dear

• Outlander
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 08:20:39 AM »
Chapter 2: Off The Hook(er)

You know those kind of women, that when they walk into a room, you can hear the drum roll playing behind their swaying hips?
well she was one of them
Verinne moved her butt side to side with the drum music that was playing in my mind
She is so beautiful ! I bet she is the most popular woman in this tent. Maybe even the most popular person.
She is like a sensual pile of satin and lace, i don't even care she has that scratch on her chgeek.
The Madame is so amazing, i wish i can be like her, some day

I bet she was a noble woman once, and ran away from home and her oppressive husband to live the lif of debauchery far away from her loving parents!

or maybe she used to be a pure Ezrite girl, and fell in love with some Jacques that left her pregnant and alone in the wildner ness, and her child got raised by kind man wolves when she abandoned her!

Perhaps she is a secret vampiress! eating more things her profession would call for!!

Yes, Dear

• Outlander
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 11:36:02 AM »
Chapter 3: Hot in here, or is it just me?

I haven’t been this fired up since the brothers’ fight in the Merriment! I wish I had the chance to visit the embroiled man, but in oil likelihood, feast’s six fètè under. It’s a shame, but I have bigger fish to fry, now!
Not only does the Madame want me to treat those who come to the establishment with a cast-iron heel, the men themselves seem to be completely enamoured! One even wanted to a salt me there and then, but I was knife and loyal and did not betray what I  told Haluk I’ll dough, until they bit it off.
I’m really baking a name for myself, and the seasoned visitors of the merriment all seem so in tents, talking in whispers with the other whores and sharing soup many secrets!
I even met a wise old cleric who taught me about the God of Flame, Kossuth, and the pureaty of soul, mind, and body. There wasn’t a single mention of it in all my books, but a single paraboil of his was enough to get me hot under the collar.

Life is so delicious!!.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 11:41:35 AM by Yes, Dear »

Yes, Dear

• Outlander
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 01:38:23 AM »
Chapter 4: Chewing on Faces

I had the fortunate luck to see an adventurer in Vallaki, not just ANY adventurer! Some kind of Outlander boyar with fancy shmancy armor and a thousand solar hair cut and the body like Haluk, i bet he was really pretty,,, before his face got eaten
Not just that, he had his face eaten off by something! I got so HUNGERY looking at the mess but Ireined myself inn and took him to the closest temple so I can get abit 4 yself too!
the man was crying like a child all the time, and i was at least able too make him hurt less and make sure he doesn’t die, and he gave me some coins for what I wanted 2 buy. He was so nice.
This nice Falkovnian who joiend got me a bowl with water and i made sure to wash my hands in it all the time to get aaaall the blood i can and even some face meat i cleaned off! then i tok the bowl outside "to throw it away" and gulped it down when no one was looking ! it weas so delicious and coppery, the best i ever had, and i felt really strong after it I wish I could hav boiled it and made a blood pancake instead, but i got to smart and stay on my feet.,
I hope I’ll see him again if he comes to the merriment….

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:53:16 AM by Yes, Dear »

Yes, Dear

• Outlander
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 04:30:02 AM »
Chapter 5: Licentious purveyor of wicked pleasures

The Madame wasn’t only a drum, she was the entireeeee hidden orchestra!
With just that tiny little drop, it fels like the Madame was able to teach me so much, I’ve lived so long without that that that it seems like every moment spent with out is SUCH a poor waste!
Oh, Madame.
Madame!!
I will DEVOUR where other merely nibble...!

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 08:08:18 AM by Yes, Dear »

Yes, Dear

• Outlander
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 08:06:59 AM »
Chapter 6: Tearful parting and dangerous meetings

I misss you already, Madame Verinne, why'd you have to go and leaveme?????????
I wrote down my ansswer so I won't forget it, and may b 1 day I could meet you again, and give it.

The powerful and influential.. I believe they are missing something in their life,
perhaps, deep down inside, they desire that which they give, they… want this theater.
I believe the powerful want to feel as if they are controlled if only for a few hours, they
can enjoy pain and pleasure in a controlled environment, be stepped on, humiliated,
and become nothing more than a wild animal.
And when they're done, they want to just walk out and return to their stuffy controlled
lives, as if they weren't squealing like pigs for a lowly woman who sells her body.

Natasha came to speak to me today, I was sure I'm gonna get fired but she was way kinder than I could hope for! The big Caliban she loves has been en with her for 10(!!!) YEARS THAT IS TOO ROMANTIQUE I wonder if they ever tried to have cute soft kids…
He's an artistic soul! Maybe I'll try getting some dye an papar for him to draw on, or maybe he will want soot? Maybe clay! I bet he never tried that before! Ooh, I hope he will like it!

I had to go meet some dangerous crimibal people so I told myself I will try to act like a heroine in one of my favorite books, The Red Countess
I even begged for some red dye from the shop in the camp, and dyed that beautiful silk hood I stole took, I feel soooooooo strong when I wear it, and the silver mask I bought with my first payment.
The Vardo Captain is a man even bigger than I am! I've never seen a man this big, maybe he eats coins, like a golem from my stories, and that's why he's so huge? ?? ???  ?
I wonder if he's big like that all over………………………………………………Hon…….. HonHon…….
When I stepped into that ruined “Wound” building, that thin gundarakianeese woman looked at me like she was going to stick a poisoned knife in me! She was small but looked real dangerous, like some alley cat… my legs were shivering under the dress and I was super super scared but I squared my shoulders and lifted my chin and acted strong, and she caled down maybe I think . A little. Maybe. I wonder why it worked but I'm glad it did, half of what I did was a big bluff anyway.
I'm so glad I had my mask….

Yes, Dear

• Outlander
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 12:33:42 PM »
Chapter 7: Cherries

I emerge from the tent into the cold air like climbing out of water to a snowy beach to find Corporal Albescu on patrol with one of his men, looking like one of the Merriment’s very own. He was scary, frigtening even! One of his eyes was blocked out, and he was cold and professional, it frightened me even more, because I knew he wasn’t cold to me because of -what- I am.
Still, I could watch him all day, he’s soooooooo  strong, his shoulders are broad, and his eyes so soft and loving. He always slooks so comofrtable and at ease with is body, and i am here with my long legs and white skkn and egrwsgsgekjhse
Slowly and gently I melted his stone like water on stone, we walked together, and spoke for a time. I haf butterflies in my stomach for the whole time, and I felt a little more at ease, even if I couldn’t tell what he was thinking….
It all melted away when he grabbed my waist, and pulled me close as if we’re star crossed lovers, oh, a guard and a caliban! A hunter and his milky whit prey!

I had a taste of the fire priests blood after I bandaged him, he likes spicy food and it shows, the few drops I got were hot and thicc

A cute little blonde man came to want my serivces and paid very handsomely for them, I'm so happy, especally since he was never with a woman before!

Yes, Dear

• Outlander
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2018, 02:41:10 AM »
CHapter 8: loneliness??

The black skinned man was stuffing sausages into his mouth one by one, it was greasy and strange.
He sounded a little scary at irst but it turned out he’s a good guy too, doing “hot heavy work”
HIS WORDS OKAY not mine

I feel very alone..
Those two i opened up to, did they only want me for what? It doesn’t look like they want who I am, did they just play with me?

There’s a lot to do in the Merriment, and aaaaaaaaaalways visiotrs
I wish mihai was nicer, like he was befor
I miss him alot, and i want to help him, in some way.. i don't know how, and it makes me feel so useless...
i reach out for him, but he's differnet now, what do i do...?

Come bac, Miahi.

wildflame

• Undead Master
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 12:13:54 PM »
CHapter 13: lunch!?

All I need to do is draw the cats down and wait for them to do the job, then play hero and savior with the rest.!!
Life is good
There's a ton of food and everyone likes me
I even learned to cook
There’s a new Militiawoman in town, but I miss Miahi a lot,
I miss between his legs too
h e was really great and kind and pure
I hope hes ok...
lots of people come around for the deliveries so i alwuyas send posters up wit hthem
i made a militia outfit for the little boyt hat always visits me in the merriment and wants to be a degenerate with m
i don’t understand him one bti !

wildflame

• Undead Master
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2018, 12:26:49 AM »
Chapte4 fourteem: Dinner?!

When I went to the crag cat road to get some lunch I saw a man that was already dead there!
what a lucky break, i wish i     got so lucky more often
the man was ol dand dry, and with a moustache like a thick broom, i liked it, very classy
like one of those old storybook detectives that chase criminals around
like alanik ray! On ly mordentish and not local!
After I finished ceaning the kitchen from his thigh steak he came around,
i liked that falkovnian's mercenery meat more, he was younger, more muscular but also juicier... it's a shame he doesn't come around..
and i felt a little guilty so i was nice to him, he doesn’t look like he has much meat on his bones.
I’ll have to feed him to make sure the poor old man doesn’t freeze to death, but he seems easy enough to please, an di actually like talking to him! So much fun!!
Tu Bun tu  bun like the locals say
speaking of locals!!!!
The bugeromaster’s thief came byyyyy
And wanted to buy thinggggs
And offered me a place under the sun in the market square of VALLAKI
Well
She offered one of my girls that, but i know better, i’m gonna be there MYSELF
JUST YOU WAIT, VALLAKI!!!!!!
also
the militiawoman likes me
like everyone does
☆☆☆ I'm a star! ☆☆☆
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 12:45:29 AM by wildflame »

wildflame

• Undead Master
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2018, 02:36:10 PM »
Chapter 16: Dinner!

cubed meat
 oil
water, melt clen ice
rosemary
parsley

peeled ground apples
ground black pepper
potatoes, peeled and cubed

carrots, cut
lard

wine that's left from last night's drinking

Put in pot
cook until meat isn't red anymore, and then until i'm done sweeping all the floors

remove icky meat fat from the top