You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Raging Madness.  (Read 1350 times)

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
Raging Madness.
« on: February 10, 2018, 03:28:50 PM »
I cannot describe the raging hot emotion within me after woken from long slumber two years has gone. Revenge smoldering hot inside me and yet the one I seek revenge on died striping me the chance to seek revenge. Leaving me with hot burning rage but no target to pour into. And without my soul Axe Mage Excutioner my mood does not improve just yesterday i murdered someone because he was blocking my path then attacked me with mind spell. Mages i do hate them and envy them for the powers they wielding. So much anger inside like raging bull i make enemies but this contract i took calm me down at least a clear purpose at last a target to channel and focus my hatred and rage at 

-part of Raidon's Kane Journal

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
Re: Raging Madness.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 04:27:51 AM »
Well shit goes down really fast my contractor died, murdered by her own people she still own me ten thousand fangs, my pimp or agent as he view himself promised me more mercenary contracts and coins in the future doesn't really trust him but then i don't trust anyone. It seem my axe disappeared i can no longer feel it maybe is time to enchant a new one better and more powerful. -Raidon Kane

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 01:07:16 PM »
Seem i cannot escape my destiny it ties me with mages now in city full of them !! Though i get better terms now no longer need I groveling beneath theirs boots. My new master he fed me well provided me with elf slaves for me to pleasure he promise coins and more in the name of house of Za'am. My job is to keep him alive while he rise to power. Not an easy task since he schemes like mages that he is. -Raidon Kane

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 02:48:03 PM »
The meat feel satisfying, the hearts of fallen enemies still warm, here in Hazlan there no end for him to kill, bandits, rebels and even elves slaves for him to do as he please with them. And yet he feel discontent his master has risen to be a top of the Arcademy he is surrounding with every students seeking favors and attention, even got himself a new grafted arm, unlike all his previous masters this one let him do as he please with minimum supervise and yet he hate him even more. He hate the arrogance and the power his master is gaining through magic becoming even more powerful. And yet all this luxury and slaves comes from serving him he feel trapped but this time by choice rather by force to serve, all he can do for now is watching them mages playing gods, they will turn on each other, they always do and when the time comes he will destroy them and feed on theirs carcasses 

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 05:53:35 AM »
Strange ... Ezra seem to deem me worthy ... she send her servant for me... made me whole again .... The Anger is less intense, less and less i feel the rage.. nothing changed much in Hazlan ... following this Red Wizard whom claimed to be apprentice to the head snake, he order me to kill and slaughter ... some how this is not what i believe Ezra has plan for me the elven flesh taste less exciting... beating some elf slave feel less satisfying and her scream annoying me, Bards can make annoying scream ... no pleasure from that as well. Still i still enjoy wealth ... coins more coins .... gain and spending them .. in large amount. There no wealth here in Hazlan, these red wizards might have elves slaves for me to play with ... but in term of material wealth these wizards are poor as dirt ... saving the head of the snake ...gain me nothing just empty promises. The Smith in other hand ...he have endless supply of coins ... he is wealthy indeed, he throw around coins like it was nothing my favorite kind of man, that and dead one but the dead does not have bank account for me to rob. Praying to Ezra for guildance I start anew in place where it all begins Vallaki.... maybe with my new identity i find some meaning to this madness.