Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Module Feedback and Suggestions

Magic domain - Negative Energy Burst

(1/2) > >>

SpaceHam:
Would it be possible to get this spell swapped out for something else that might be remotely useful? Like Mass Mage Armor or something wizardly? In my experience is never really used, because it hits party members and drains strength, though I can see undead mages using it (vampire sorceresses for example).

Obviously this isn't a priority but I just thought I would raise it as a thought/concern, because all the other features of the Magic Domain are great and handy (extended melf's? hell yeah! acid dmg for days n days), but I was just looking for some kind of alteration to make the bonus spell from the domain useful! Please don't hurt me.

ASymphony:
I mean, it also buffs undead summons, so there is that!

Zwickelfaust:
The problem with it is that it's a negative spell, which means it really has no use for good aligned characters without justification. I think a more universal spell would be better.

julienchab:

--- Quote from: Zwickelfaust on December 12, 2017, 02:00:09 PM ---The problem with it is that it's a negative spell, which means it really has no use for good aligned characters without justification. I think a more universal spell would be better.

--- End quote ---

I disagree. Negative energy burst is a necromancy spell used to boster your undead creations. Necromancy spells aren't suppose to be used by good aligned characters from the start. Would we change all necromancy spells because good aligned people won't use them?

APorg:
It's used by some undead monster spawns too...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version