You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Enchanting bug?  (Read 964 times)

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
Enchanting bug?
« on: November 28, 2017, 05:31:50 PM »
Hello!

Today I got my shortbow enchanted and was quoted 8k for it. Ravenna was at thriving in her level which is about 75% through level 15. Upon enchanting my bow though, as you can see I was charged 14k and dropped down to "Mastery" for 15, losing a level. I'm wondering if this is a bug or if that's how the system is meant to be? Some clarification would be awesome! Thank you!

-Lotte

julienchab

Re: Enchanting bug?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 05:46:44 PM »
It says you lost 14k because thats the amount from going 14 to 15. You didnt lose the whole 14k xp, even if the log says as much. You simply didnt have over 8k xp in your 15th level not to lose a level after enchanting.

Thriving is 50% in the level i believe, hence why you didnt have enough xp not to delevel.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 05:48:49 PM by Chabxxu »

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 05:51:21 PM »
It says you lost 14k because thats the amount from going 14 to 15. You didnt lose the whole 14k xp, even if the log says as much. You simply didnt have over 8k xp in your 15th level not to lose a level after enchanting.

Thriving is 50% in the level i believe, hence why you didnt have enough xp not to delevel.

Thank you for the clarification! <3

APorg

• Dark Power
  • Fanatic Xenophile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 07:18:53 PM »
(can be considered closed, looks like everything's fine)
“Moral wounds have this peculiarity - they may be hidden, but they never close; always painful, always ready to bleed when touched, they remain fresh and open in the heart.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo