Author Topic: Domino of the Gilded Masquerader  (Read 1120 times)

sotbiii

• Outlander
Domino of the Gilded Masquerader
« on: November 25, 2017, 01:12:17 PM »
I crafted and changed the appearance of this item and it vanished from my inventory.
Not only that but also all my equipped items, save for gloves and armor vanished with it.

I relog.

When I returned my character picture was missing and replaced by a black box. Now my character was a level 1 fighter, even though I have no fighter levels to begin with (though the stats appeared as before).
I was also moving realy fast, like I was a barbarian or something. And my own name was displayed red, as if I was hostile... To my self?

I relog.

Everything seems back to normal except all the items from my inventory page 1 are missing.

I relog.

Everything back to normal. Missing only Domino of the Gilded Masquerader.

I relog.

Missing inventory pagee 1 again. I wont load no matter how long I wait. All the other pages of inventory seem to be working fine, relogging several times fixes this but the problem seems to recur.

Edit:
There's a spot on my inventory page 1 where the item (Domino of the Gilded Masquerader) seems to be, but it is invisible and I cant equip it. I cant move it or move other items to this seemingly empty spot
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 01:17:48 PM by sotbiii »

sotbiii

• Outlander
Re: Domino of the Gilded Masquerader
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 06:22:06 PM »
This is still a problem for me.
Not only the item in question but when I log in, a random number of items in my inventory will be invisible. I cant use them and I cant place anything over them.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Domino of the Gilded Masquerader
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 10:29:27 PM »
Somewhat late but I'll set it up so it can't be crafted to change its appearance.