You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Dragon Disciples - Bugs  (Read 1533 times)

DM Cataclysm

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
Dragon Disciples - Bugs
« on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:57 PM »
I leveled up my dragon disciple, but I didn't see anywhere in the menus to select the color/elemental immunity. I wasn't sure if there was some kind of command to do this or if it would default to Red since that was what I was before (maybe only approved for red?) - but I don't have fire immunity, so that doesn't appear to be the case. I checked my feats and I don't have any elemental immunities listed.

Also, when you equip a weapon, the attacks on the character sheet still show for the bite/claw attacks. The damage below reflects the properties of the weapon equipped.

ILLY6666

• Undead Master
Re: Dragon Disciples - Bugs
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 08:11:26 PM »
Welp, the claws/bite bug is a notorious one. I wonder why it was even implemented considering how unstable it is known to be.
I think it's better to just throw it back into the hellhole it crawled out from.

Spoiler: show
this is exactly why I didn't want to relevel
"What is a day, without  a blessed night?
And what is peace, without a blessed fight?"

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 08:36:49 PM »
The color itself is picked with the CC tool when the PrC is set up not by the player himself (since we don't want players to change their colors themselves).

McNastea

• Dark Power
  • "We want to make all the rules" -Misakato
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 08:46:29 PM »
Does that mean that current RDD need to have a CC member apply their correct color so that they get their color's immunity?
Tobias Loarca | Braern Delsaryn | Anwar

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 08:57:28 PM »
Does that mean that current RDD need to have a CC member apply their correct color so that they get their color's immunity?

No, the default value remains the RDD.

Dante101

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 08:58:35 PM »
So... any idea why Mika has no elemental immunity nor the ability to effectively wield weapons then?

McNastea

• Dark Power
  • "We want to make all the rules" -Misakato
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 08:58:56 PM »
Okay, just checking. If that were the case I was going to offer to apply it for current RDD so they could get their fire immunity, but I suppose that bug is because of something else
Tobias Loarca | Braern Delsaryn | Anwar

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 09:16:54 PM »
So... any idea why Mika has no elemental immunity nor the ability to effectively wield weapons then?

The player can effectively wield the weapon, just it doesn't show properly on the character sheet.

As for what to do, the best thing is to contact a DM in-game to use the fix character tool. This should fix issues. The immunity won't show up in the feats list but rather where it should in the character sheet (towards the bottom iirc).

Dante101

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 09:25:52 PM »

The player can effectively wield the weapon, just it doesn't show properly on the character sheet.

As for what to do, the best thing is to contact a DM in-game to use the fix character tool. This should fix issues. The immunity won't show up in the feats list but rather where it should in the character sheet (towards the bottom iirc).

Sounds good. Just seemed like we completely skipped over that part of the original post.