You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: A Character in my Vault that isn't mine  (Read 1201 times)

ardenchasemoradin

• Church of Ezra - Refuge of Fifth Light
  • Dark Lord
A Character in my Vault that isn't mine
« on: October 18, 2017, 11:08:11 PM »
Just reporting that there may be a bug. There is a character that showed up in my Vault tonight, but it isn't mine. Any tips on what to do would be great!

Ciaran999

• Undead Master
  • Death is stronger than all proud men
Re: A Character in my Vault that isn't mine
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 02:13:46 AM »
Is it a default character made by NWN itself? For example I have a Paladin in my vault I never actually created. Garon...something or other.
Dramatis Personæ:

Thanks to emptyanima for the marvelous siggies!
Damiana Mavra | Erebeth Moravec | Sighildr Rødsävrd | Ravenna Varkath

Netrial

• Outlander
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 11:57:50 AM »
The character I made for the test server (because none showed when I logged in) disappeared when the test server character vault was updated, with my regular showing up. Would the one that appeared happen to be a female elf wizard?
(Amber-)Marie Eurus, Sil Twilblin

Iluvatar / Madness

• Ex-Community Council
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Madness
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 02:23:51 AM »
The character I made for the test server (because none showed when I logged in) disappeared when the test server character vault was updated, with my regular showing up. Would the one that appeared happen to be a female elf wizard?

The character you had made before didn't move, it was simply deleted, the vault in place on the test server was refreshed with the latest version of the real vault recently. If you check carefully, you'll notice that your real character and the character on the test server are mostly identical :)
Iluvatar
Iluvatar-2
Iluvatar NCE
Madness