Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Fixed Bugs

PRD: Robe + Cloak pieces invisible

(1/6) > >>

InMyDarkestHours:
Has something been changed recently around the clothing pieces or the HAK used on the server?

At first the player Jeebs had this problem, but now it seems I do. 95% of robe pieces are invisible.

Here is a screenshot of the default NWN robe that was fine before, but now:

No NWN files have been changed since I last logged in and things were fine.
Re-logging or restarting does not assist.
Happening across items and characters, including other player characters viewed from my end.

Edit: Cloaks are invisible also.

I have updated my Nvidia Video Card drivers recently. They're now sitting on version 387.92 on a GTX 980.

Soren / Zarathustra217:
Are you by any chance using a Nvidia gfx card and have updated drivers recently?

InMyDarkestHours:

--- Quote from: Zarathustra217 on October 14, 2017, 04:31:01 PM ---Are you by any chance using a Nvidia gfx card and have updated drivers recently?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: InMyDarkestHours on October 14, 2017, 03:35:53 PM ---I have updated my Nvidia Video Card drivers recently. They're now sitting on version 387.92 on a GTX 980.

--- End quote ---

If it's the latest set of drivers (I installed them because they are advised they are optimized for Middle Earth: Shadow of War). It might be an issue in combination of something else I have configured.

Interestingly, I found this from back in 2016 (almost exactly a year ago): https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/947729/neverwinter-nights-/
Which was fixed by a driver update, but there are some suggestions I might try later on.

-----------------------

Edit:  The robe and cloaks DO appear when you switch from windowed-mode to full-screen via changing display resolutions in menu options.

However, if you alt-tab or switch back to Windowed mode (alt-enter), they disappear again. If you switch back to full-screen (alt-enter again), they do NOT return, unless you change display resolutions again.

Weird.

Jeebs:
In my case it was the graphics drivers that were the culprit. It didn't seem likely since it was only the robes that were affected in my case and that seemed like an oddly specific thing to break from updating, but after reinstalling both the CEP and the hakpak I rolled back my drivers and that fixed the issue.

Soren / Zarathustra217:

--- Quote from: InMyDarkestHours on October 14, 2017, 04:35:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Zarathustra217 on October 14, 2017, 04:31:01 PM ---Are you by any chance using a Nvidia gfx card and have updated drivers recently?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: InMyDarkestHours on October 14, 2017, 03:35:53 PM ---I have updated my Nvidia Video Card drivers recently. They're now sitting on version 387.92 on a GTX 980.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

OH sorry, not sure how I missed that.

Anyway yeah, rolling back the Nvidia drivers seem the way to go. I'm suffering the same issue here, so admittedly I'm thrilled it's just that - for a moment there I thought all the new hak content was horribly broke  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version