Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Fixed Bugs

Critical Log Out/In Error

(1/1)

Phantasia:
This happened to me when I decided to log out and in to update someone's portrait. I stood up from a seated position and logged out. Then I downloaded the files to the portrait pack, and installed them (this is likely unrelated but I am detailing everything in case). I started the client again, and I logged back in. I couldn't move, I had the downed effect, and stabilized on the first roll. Then from there on out, you can see something strange happen in the combat log:

Spoiler: show

The name of another character shows up in my combat log, after I choose "Get back on your feet" from my dialogue box, which is really weird. I couldn't move, nor see anyone in the playerlist.

And now this is also occurring after I've stabilized:

Relogging one last time after having stabilized has fixed this very odd bug it seems, but I thought to report this all the same.

Edit: Logging in and out after the person stabilized hasn't fixed it. I'm still getting messages saying they're in severe pain and what not.

Edit 2: Now I am seeing snow in an area that doesn't have snowfall, and also am still getting someone else's combat log:

McNastea:
The character in your combat logs is also heavily bugged, seemingly in connection with your own. I told the player to contact a DM asap which they presumably did - they needed some fixing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version