Within the swirling Mist (IC) > Biographies

The Desert Flower: Aziza Nerfertiti

(1/14) > >>

TherapyCat:
[ In a Leather Journal, Rests the words of One Aziza Nerfertiti]

My Mother,
I remeber her well. The soft honey undertones of her golden skin, her emerald eyes and curls of midnight draped around her face like it was an art form.

I wish I didn't remember the cuts on her neck, the bite marks in her shoulder. I wish i could forget the bruises that covered her body like a blanket.

I remember the way she used to teach me how to dance, the gentle swing of the hip, the beats hidden in the melodies that haunt my dreams.

I wish I didn't remember the way her body would ache after he was done with her, the way she couldn't dance with broken bones, or perhaps her feet didn't remember how.

He asked me if I remembered my mother, of course I remember her.
I wish my existance didn't cause her the pain it did.
I wish she was ugly, undesirable to the human eye.
I wish she was dull, I wish she was a bore.
But she wasen't, she was bright.
And her light is something I'll always remember.

Kryolin,  I find him to be one of those people.
The bright kind. He is beautiful, white as snow. His kindness and snow it's self was something I was a stranger to before I came to these lands. However, I do not share romantic feelings towards him, it's something deeper than that, friendship perhaps even family.
He is kind, race aside. The people here have words to say towards him, but I wonder what they say about me behind closed doors?

He is kind, this I know. Few men in this world are kind.
He is beautiful, and his beauty is measured far more than his looks.
He is thoughtfull, he brought me robes the other morn.
Drow or not, he is my friend.
He is my family.
And I will remember that for always, as will I remember my mother.

TherapyCat:
Ryatt,

I am rather fond of Ryatt. Simple as the words were, he was the first man to ever call me beautiful. Women will never admit to this, but we all desire to be told these words. I know he had likely said this to women before me, but the moment we met in that tavern, enticed me. Three secounds of living in the clouds before being drawn back to this harsh world. He is an outlander, as are all my friends. I do not suppose the locals like me too much, for I am an Akri. I wonder what the barovains think of us, a local ezrite thought my people were obesesed with the dead. But the dead are a constant part of Akiri Culture, how could we not be? Ryatt, is very beautiful as well, his physical appearance is ordinary, but his soul, his personality is vibrant. I've never met anyone like him.

My heart. It's never been given to anyone, my body has been passed around, and discarded, but my heart is something I have been saving, saving for someone who I thought would deserve it. Until I met Ryatt, I did not think I'd ever give it away. Dryjka is like  the Albu I never had, and I listen to every word he says, lingers even. He warns me not to give my heart to Ryatt, but he had it the moment he flashed one his handcrafted smiles at me.

I'd love to save my heart, but he holds it in his hand unknowingly.

His eyes are the only ones I'd desire to get lost in, I care for him deeply, I have never been showed love, and I have never uttered the words to anyone.

I have fears, and they are only brought to life when I stand next to Ryatt.
He is here now, but would he stay, if he knew the truth?
If he knew my story, all of it?
If he did, would he return my love?

Or would he grow uninterested? Would he see me differently?

How do you say, I love you? When you don't know if they'll say it back?

You dont. You wait.

Less pain that way.

TherapyCat:
Vayn,

My first friend. Weeks ago, I had desired he would be my first love.
I know we had something, that spark I had read about.
But I let him go, he was trying to fill his emptiness his wife let with women that meant nothing.
I am not nothing.
I had hoped he'd learn to love himself, but he's too busy trying to find people to love him.
I suppose that's why he surrounds himself with women.

Anna,

I have never felt this feeling. This Jealous feeling. I do not desire vayn, perhaps once I did, but that feeling has passed.
However, I see him with her. How she is disturbing his healing process. I only wish for him to be happy, and he will never be if he has women breathing on his neck all hours of the day. Does she not care for him? At times I feel I am the only one who cares with vayn, for I had the control not to push him into a situation that he was not ready for..

Perhaps no-one will never understand that more than I do.

She knows, I can see it in her perfectly crafted eyes, she knows.
She enjoys it, to some degree.
To watch me look to them.
I have Ryatt, and he holds my heart.
But Vayn does not need her to hold his heart, he needs to find it on his own.

TherapyCat:
Dryjka.

My dearest albu. I owe him every smile that is ever painted on my face that reaches my eyes.
He is my world, I don't know what I would do if I were to loose him.
He has wisdom in his years, far more than I will ever hold.
I find my self struggling to write more sentences about him.
It's not that I don't have the words,
it's not I have so many that will never express the love I hold in my heart for the man who become  my father
when I had not a single one.

TherapyCat:
Kaine,

The good-willed idiot. I have never met someone so sure of their capability's and yet  not posses any of them.
Into battle he charges, without planning and without fear.
He is kind, but the sands have raised me better than to grow attached to him,
for with his ignorance he will not make it through the winter.

Shame it is, how the good die so young.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version