You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Shapeshifting druid bug  (Read 1432 times)

Dextan

• Outlander
Shapeshifting druid bug
« on: September 21, 2017, 08:22:59 PM »

Where:
The bug appear everywhere when I walk... attack or is about to do something and I hit the button to take my form back from my shapeshift. It doesnt happens alwyas, but sometimes when I fight and I am shapeshifted, I try to shift back to human form to cast or do something else, but here what happens:

-My character become invisible, other PCS cannot see it...
-Dialog can still pop out of the character location for the other PC
-My screen is frozen in the last location of my character, I am not able to move or see my char, but Still able to cast or activate commands.
-Other monsters can still interact with my character, so I died a couple of time not knowing all the issue
-To get out of that frozen form, I need to shapeshift back, so when I don't have shifting times per day left I am in deep shiet.

*the bug happens to me at least once a week...*

The last time I was bugged, I was with Conrad Swiftfood and Guthewulf, they saw the bug too. I thik Guthewulf took a screenshot.

Recreate:
-To recreate the bug.. I think it would be possible to be in shifted form.. then fight and comply some commands.. and try to shift back. Maybe its a specific command but I didnt found it yet.

A man: ''Gosh what are you eating?''
Dextan: ''My last kill... ?''
A man: ''But its a SPIDER!''
Dextan: ''Your right... should started with the head''

AbraxasTH

• Outlander
Re: Shapeshifting druid bug
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 12:42:48 AM »
Yup can confirm all the above - bumping for the sake of it's a pain of a glitch that can cause death if it happens at the wrong moment in combat. Only fix is relog or shifting shape once more

noah25

• Dark Lord
Re: Shapeshifting druid bug
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 10:22:40 PM »
Yikes. I am surprised I haven't had this problem yet.