Author Topic: Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - Brom Hornraven  (Read 707 times)

Darkside of Heaven

• Undead Slayer
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - Brom Hornraven
« on: August 14, 2017, 06:28:03 PM »
Guess I'd better start from the beginning.
Never really liked writing things down.
It's quiet tonight and will give me something to keep my mind occupied.

My name is Brom Hornraven.
I was born to a whore of a woman, never knew her name never cared to ask.
My father was just as bad, never met him either. Only thing he left me was the Moon Madness.
Thanks "DAD" the only thing you ever gave me was a little Vistani and a case of acting crazy once a month.
Bet that's how Mom and you had your first date, when you gave her a little Vistani as well.

Anyway, apparently I was left at the monastery on the riverside as a baby. Elder Caring was the first to find me screaming from hunger on the door step. The monks always had a very literal way of naming themselves, When you become an Elder you have learnt what reflects your divine soul over the last ten life times.... and then you become Elder (insert divine soul reflection here). So it was very clear which Elders were the more liked.... Elder Love, Elder Compassion, Elder Courage... Hey even Elder Honesty was great at times.

Fairly sure that is how I got my name. Broom laying in the corner of a room, A horn sounded then a Raven flew by. Of course I couldn't be called Broom so I guess they threw an O out of there.

Not sure I really need to go into details on who taught what at the monastery, just saying their names is good enough idea. Elder Discipline, Elder Devotion, Elder Obedience ect ect.

I was always known as the trouble maker on the Full Moon, I never knew why at that young but the Elders did. Elder Unity taught me the most, taught me proper meditation and how to better control the Moon Madness through Ki. I can still feel it but its not as bad as it used to be.

Oh right never mentioned the Monastery is of the Divine Order of Mankind, in Paridon.

Anyway, I was out training one misty morning then next thing I knew I was in Barovia. Must be a lesson I need to learn in this life time.

Haven't been doing a lot in Barovia, Just training and earning coin. Will see where the road takes me.

Brom Hornraven