Author Topic: [A note in Degannwy's Bowyer room.]  (Read 756 times)

booksarefun666

[A note in Degannwy's Bowyer room.]
« on: August 02, 2017, 03:41:38 AM »
[A note was tacked up in the bowyer room in Degannwy placed near the stations where one would practice their craft in woodworking. Occasionally, the same Elf that tacked up the note - a Sun Elf clad in dirty forest green leathers is also seen working there and checking it quite often for any responses.

Predictably, the note was written in Elvish and with embellished calligraphy that made it aesthetically pleasing... if a bit hard to read at times.]

My name is Caedia Evran, an arrival that was recently led astray by the mist that we all know and dread seeing. While unfortunate in that one aspect, I've manage to find myself in good company here in Degannwy and appreciate the aid I've been to grow used to this sudden change of scenery.

Even being worlds apart, I'm sure one of you are familiar with the venerable art of Arcane Archery and personally request for a mentor for this art.

I have prior experience with the bow and due to my heritage as among the Sun Elves, a natural aptitude for magic. Barring that, I'm more than willing to lend my effort, time, or anything else one would desire to feel duly compensated for their time and granting the privilege of being taught the pinnacle of archery.

If this interests you, you may inquire to see me in person to see if I'm a suitable student. The best place would be to leave a note here so as I come back here frequently after a hunt.

P.S. please don't tear this note down.

booksarefun666

Re: [A note in Degannwy's Bowyer room.]
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 11:51:04 PM »
[The notice is refreshed in the exact same place with slightly less aesthetically appealing script with a note added to the very bottom.]

Please stop tearing this note down so I don't have to re-write it.