Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Fixed Bugs

Krofburg - Lower Vineyard - Stuck on loading screen?

(1/1)

k_moustakas:
Anyone else had this problem? I was exploring Krofburg and when I entered that transition, it loaded for about 5-10% and then crashed neverwinter. Relogging or reseting my PC didn't help. I can log in with other characters fine.

PS Krofburg seems to be my weak spot, whenever I go there something bad happens.

Legion XXI:
It may fix it for you if you go to the main menu or on another character, open up settings, turn all your graphics options down to "low", then try to log in.  Be sure to uncheck all the extras like shiny water and all that too. 

That's the most common solution for the people who have issues up in Krofburg, it has to do with the tileset used there if I recall correctly.

Ryltar/ Robert Archer:
most areas from deverighm up to krofburg and that region bug out on many modern gfx cards only solution is to set all gfx options to their lowest by the loading menu and till you leave that region leave it there

k_moustakas:
Sorry for the necro, but I decided to test with all the graphics lowered with the krofburg fair in mind and again, I crash as soon as I enter the lower vineyard.

I run a nvidia geforce 650 gtx

EO:

--- Quote from: k_moustakas on September 21, 2017, 03:13:28 PM ---Sorry for the necro, but I decided to test with all the graphics lowered with the krofburg fair in mind and again, I crash as soon as I enter the lower vineyard.

I run a nvidia geforce 650 gtx

--- End quote ---

Can you try it with the new haks on the test server?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version