Author Topic: Movement againts the Vrolocks  (Read 5244 times)

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
Movement againts the Vrolocks
« on: June 15, 2017, 10:55:03 PM »

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
Re: Movement againts the Vrolocks
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 06:22:33 PM »
[Warning]

In Order to make the Movement more fun. I will draw some exclusif comics pages of the RP we may get with this new idea of Movement againts the Vrolocks, so everyone can enjoy our RP even if they are not part of it. But please, do not use this to Metagame the players involve in this RP ! It will be a complex RP with many secrets and hidden poeples. So please respect that. That said, enjoy !

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 06:33:19 PM »
"It has been very eventfull days lately ! Many peoples answered the call... More than i thought. I hope all will go straight. I saw many newbies among those who entered the Movement. But i hope with time, and with my training they will becom more stronger ! That said, i need to keep their identity secret. None should know who join and who didnt. And i will use time to make the people forget about this Movement. We need to act in darkness. Swift and deadly. The following pages will describe the people who join in. Their identity will be kept in these documents only, and will be forever hidden in a secret place.

Here is the first person to join. She was eager to fight those Evil beast. I hope she will be ready in time. I will not write down her name just her skills. For more safty. This paper will be a Official Document of her participation in this noble Cause. It will be used as proof for her to get any rewards, if the Guards of Vallaki offer one... of Course. I hope i drawn her good. . . . Perhaps i had to pay more attention to the teacher of Drawning back at school. . .

"

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 05:35:19 PM »
"One left the movement today, 2 followed him. Personnal reason they said, BAH ! When a vampire will drink their blood and slice the troath of their womans and childrens may their "Personnal reason" save them.

Anyway, i hope those who stayed have better guts than those who left. They are still young and inexperiment but i saw among them some strong potential. If they follow the right path, they can becom quite powerfull and VERY dangerous. But it will take time, a lot of time. . .  Tempus, allow me to fullfill this final task before you take me to you.

Our next members, is one of those talents, he have great potential, and master his skill very nicely. I just hope his temper will not drive him ahead of great danger.

"

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 12:48:06 AM »
"What do we have next. . .  Oh By Tempus. She maybe have the greatest potential of all the members. But she is completly Power HUNGER. I once followed her for 2 days non stop from dungeon to dungeon.  Once i even had to flee otherwise she could kill me from fatigue before the vampire can land a hand on me. Beside that, i put her among the future Elite. I will have my eyes on her.

"

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 07:18:59 PM »
"I have been stopped by the Guard, Macae i think. . . Something like that. He heard that i have been threatning peoples. I was kinda suprised, i pass much of my time in the wilderness checking wich caves have Vampire inside. But when i asked him who said that, he answer that was the peoples who left the Movement. So in the first time they betray their word, and in the second time they go cry lies to who is kind enough to not slap them in the back of the head. Stupid child, food for vampires ! I will have to talk about that in the next reunion.

Anyway, when a door is closed, another open. I have been approached by a young lad. The one i tried to save from the vampire. He showed me his gratitude, and his wish to enter the Movement. Though, i told him the movement was canceled, hoping that it will make him leave. He insist, and asked me to rebuild it in a Order. I dont like Orders, i think they have too much laws and hierarchies. And infront of the Vampires, we need discretions and stealth.

Though i agreed, and pretend i will build with him this New Order.

This bring us the next Members of the Movement. A young fighter, he didnt agree on my idea to pass a test to the members of the False Order, saying that it may hurt their Pride....

Do he think i like stay hidden like this ? Like a sheep ? Of course not ! But instead of them who always faild infront of that Vampire. I WON ! 3 times in the same night. But i had to call upon all the Power that Tempus allow me to channel. And you know what is the best thing about that ?

That vampire is not even the strongest of the NEST !

So i write down this few words with all my BELIEVS. To the HELL with my PRIDE and THEIR ! Anger, fear, pride, envy, jaelousy, happiness, all those feeling are weakness if we ever chose to follow the path of a Vampire Hunter. The quicker they understand that, the better.

Anyway, i digress. . .  I agree to join this FALSE Order, and asked the young fighter, since he know well those young knights, to stay with them, and investigate their behave. If they are the type of man that cannot lay low, put aside their feeling to do their DUTY and being humble about it. We have nothing to do together.

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 09:49:30 PM »
"Today i meet Jacque Martel, the High Priest of the Ezrite church. Or though i THINK he is the High Priest. Anyway, he gave me a helping hand i could not refuse. He said that he wanted to help us in our fight againts the Vrolocks. What a surprise ! i didnt know that our Movement reach the ears of the Ezrite Church.

I agreed, of course. Who can refuse such helping hands when it is such kindly offerd. Or though i may discuts about that in the reunion, i propose to send him our knights. I dont know if they will abandon their faith to follow Ezra. BUT it is worth the try. I think Ezra is not a bad deity, or though her CULT have few ZONES of shadows to me. Who can tell me that the PEOPLE who Ezra sacrifie herself to PROTECT is not the VAMPIRE ? And us Mortals worship her wrong ? It will need proper investigation.

But Martel seemed sincere in his proposal, so did i. In few days i will talk about it to the others.

Talking about the other, here is the Document about that young singer who joined.... Quite the strange man, he dont talk much, seems to enjoy the compagnie of womens a LOT ! Each time i see him in the outskirt he is with a different woman. I dont know if i can trust him. BUT for now he have done nothing wrong, and he seems to be the best at hidding his Vampire hunter identity. Or perhaps he dont care ? He told me that he join us for training. I hope he will answer our call when we need him....

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:51:46 PM by Erich von Stroheim »

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 03:28:05 AM »
"And the two last Members. The elf is not really talkative, and he present himself as "support warrior". Not very intressting but who knows. The Dwarf is much better. Typical natural strenght and he is not afraid from danger. Perhaps i can do something with him.

Been a while now that i build this movement, and i must admit i am VERY desapointed. 80% of the guys i recruted doesnt take this engagement seriously. I fear that they just came for the free training and the free wards.

I will have to teach them a good Lecon."
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 03:29:41 AM by Erich von Stroheim »

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 12:19:52 AM »

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2017, 05:30:02 AM »

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2017, 06:58:33 PM »

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2017, 12:34:08 PM »

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2017, 01:25:26 PM »

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 09:58:04 AM »

*Had to change their number, drawning 8 or 9 characters is a nightmare.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 10:00:34 AM by Erich von Stroheim »

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 11:26:21 AM »

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 12:39:46 AM »

Erich von Stroheim

• Outlander