Within the swirling Mist (IC) > Biographies

Movement againts the Vrolocks

(1/6) > >>

Erich von Stroheim:

Erich von Stroheim:
[Warning]

In Order to make the Movement more fun. I will draw some exclusif comics pages of the RP we may get with this new idea of Movement againts the Vrolocks, so everyone can enjoy our RP even if they are not part of it. But please, do not use this to Metagame the players involve in this RP ! It will be a complex RP with many secrets and hidden poeples. So please respect that. That said, enjoy !

Erich von Stroheim:
"It has been very eventfull days lately ! Many peoples answered the call... More than i thought. I hope all will go straight. I saw many newbies among those who entered the Movement. But i hope with time, and with my training they will becom more stronger ! That said, i need to keep their identity secret. None should know who join and who didnt. And i will use time to make the people forget about this Movement. We need to act in darkness. Swift and deadly. The following pages will describe the people who join in. Their identity will be kept in these documents only, and will be forever hidden in a secret place.

Here is the first person to join. She was eager to fight those Evil beast. I hope she will be ready in time. I will not write down her name just her skills. For more safty. This paper will be a Official Document of her participation in this noble Cause. It will be used as proof for her to get any rewards, if the Guards of Vallaki offer one... of Course. I hope i drawn her good. . . . Perhaps i had to pay more attention to the teacher of Drawning back at school. . .

"

Erich von Stroheim:
"One left the movement today, 2 followed him. Personnal reason they said, BAH ! When a vampire will drink their blood and slice the troath of their womans and childrens may their "Personnal reason" save them.

Anyway, i hope those who stayed have better guts than those who left. They are still young and inexperiment but i saw among them some strong potential. If they follow the right path, they can becom quite powerfull and VERY dangerous. But it will take time, a lot of time. . .  Tempus, allow me to fullfill this final task before you take me to you.

Our next members, is one of those talents, he have great potential, and master his skill very nicely. I just hope his temper will not drive him ahead of great danger.

"

Erich von Stroheim:
"What do we have next. . .  Oh By Tempus. She maybe have the greatest potential of all the members. But she is completly Power HUNGER. I once followed her for 2 days non stop from dungeon to dungeon.  Once i even had to flee otherwise she could kill me from fatigue before the vampire can land a hand on me. Beside that, i put her among the future Elite. I will have my eyes on her.

"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version